Empath - Soul Level?

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

Hi,  I recently had a human design analysis and am not sure what someone who interpreted my body graph meant.  She had said I am an empath on a soul/spiritual level but not an emotional/physical level.  She had said I have to love where I work and love where I live.  I was told by 2 people that I am an empath and it put a lot of things into place in my life.  She explained the soul level empath but I have no idea what she means.  She had said if I am not working where I love or living where I love that I then pick up all the people's moods around me.  Can someone explain this because it kind of knocks the foundation down or where my life has been going since February of this year.  I would think this means if I am working where I love then I don't sense other people's energies?  I am not sure if I agree with what this person says as I don't take everything everyone says at face value.

updated by @bunnigirl: 08/03/17 12:53:19AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

yes that I totally believe.  I know I am pointed to follow those directions but there are certain things to figure out to get there.  What did the person mean by mean an empath on a soul level? nothing comes up in google lol

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

Thank you I will check it out.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Hey Bunnigirl,

There are different aspects to a human being: spiritual, emotional, mental, social, and physical, to name a few. We can be stronger/more advanced in some areas more than others. When they are balanced, we are whole.

I wrote a blog post on here once about my emotional and spiritual sides being up to par but my physical and mental staggering behind. At that time I felt lop-sided. I had fibromyalgia symptoms and was in mental distress.

Now, after making some life changes, I feel more in balance and no longer have chronic pain or mental distress.

I suggest evaluating your life to see what changes you would benefit from, in the areas that seem weakest to you. That might lead you to feeling more well-rounded and complete.

Blessings~

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

@lotusfly.  I am definitely at that point!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

bunnigirl:

@lotusfly.  I am definitely at that point!

That's great! You can start by making a list of pros and cons in your life and start making some changes on the cons side.

Good luck!

Angel
@angel
11 months ago
607 posts

I wish I could contribute with an answer, but quite frankly, I have never heard of this before.My beliefs on the soul is that the soul is basically the collective or storage unit for all that we are, and usually makes us sift through in order to find the deeper meanings.

However, as a reader myself, I can tell you that each reader will give readings and advice that also reflect their spiritual belief systems. So, for example, if the reader you went to beliefs in different dimensions, or chakras or whatever, then their readings will reflect this belief system. There are alot of great  responses here that also may reflect a similiar belief system. What I would suggest is this, take the parts that you resonate with, look into the things you are not sure about, and disreguard the things that don't connect at all. Readings are not always 100% accurate because it's subjective to interpretation. 5 reader;s could read the same energy, but they will also interpret this energy in 5 different ways.

Becareful not to use one reader's info as infinate truth, there are many different angles to every situation, to every thought and emotion and what fits or works for some,doesn't work for everyone. It's meant to be a guide to help you find further insight,nothing more, nothing less.

As far as researching empath's, again, there are alot of "common features" or things that  people will argue over concerning an Emapth. For example, a common conscensus is that Empath's are always loving and nurturing or could never hurt a fly because they feel others emotions and the pain of causing pain would hurt them to much. However, this is not always the case. So spreadin your research to something bigger such as "Clairsentience" may help you understand a bigger picture of what an Empath is and the capabilities of the abilility, since the bigger term focus more on the exchange of psychic energy as oppossed to what many deem as common traits. If this makes sense :)

I hope you can find an answer that fits you and I wish you many blessings on your path

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
@angel you are SO right! It is all back to interpretation of the reader. I told her I questioned that and now I see my truth.!

@hermes you just BLEW my mind as I just went to SEDONA during Thanksgiving week and it was home to me and I cried because I went ince before years ago for one day and it felt home to me then... I am going to read about Jeffrey.

Thank you all! we are all doing on here exactly what we should which is helping each other through our obstacles to further shine and be that much stronger and empowered to continue helping others in the world raise their vibrations...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book