Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
896 posts

@somethingintheway:

Welcome!

Do you consider yourself an empath or are you still trying to discover where you fit in? There is a pretty good empath quiz here to if needed:

http://karlamclaren.com/are-you-an-empath/

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Hello somethingintheway. I research everything also. I have that "need to know" trait to. That is the how I found this Community also and I never left. Lol.
There are very knowledgeable people here and they all are about love. So ask anything you want to.

Welcome.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 years ago
896 posts

@somethingintheway:

Very nice on the quiz. How long have you known you are an empath? And there are quite a few different types of empaths. Most of us have multiple skill types. Do you have a sense what yours are?

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
767 posts
@somethingintheway
Welcome to the EC! I think you will enjoy it here and find a lot of great people to chat with and learn from.
In reading your intro post it sounds like we have a lot in common also. Old soul, investigative, psychology and interestingly mortuary science and the afterlife. Not very many people like to delve there. It intrigues me, and I don't understand how society acts towards death and dying...like it is something to not talk about and fear. Looking forward to "seeing" more of you here,
Blessings

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book