is it normal for an empath?

To post a reply, login or signup

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

I been experiencing strange things such as weird dreams or memories from another life, telepathic abailities like mind reading or future seeing, absorbing more energy from people and animals without trying. plus im seeing things that arent there

updated by @moongirl28: 07/31/17 01:25:47AM
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

im seeing things that make me scared to sleep at night

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
moongirl28:

im seeing things that make me scared to sleep at night

Hello, I hope it's normal...most of us here experience the same things.

Do you ground yourself? In my opinion, that helps a lot.
Your seeing things that's not there? Like having visions or seeing pasted souls?
I think all of your abalities are showing up at once and it's overwhelming.
I have the same abalities. What I did , in the begaining is researched, researched and researched some more. There is a lot of people on this forum that is advanced and they don't mind answering questions.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

I journal everything that has been happening from empath stuff to the dreams of my past lives i have. I see things from movies that scare me alot but also cats, snakes, bugs, wolves, and bats. The movie things prevent me from sleeping, i feel like i can hear them as well. im just overwhelmed and terrified

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Yes. I did to and still do from time to time. I can be just setting her then all the sudden I'm a place watching people that I don't know playing cards or just talking I don't remember my dreams because I take sleeping meds because of the very same reason. Nightmares. When I started taking them I was only getting 3 hrs of sleep a night because I couldn't sleep and didn't want to sleep.
Do you meditate ? I know it's not for everyone and you can ground , center and shield yourself without meditation but it helps calm me and learn how to control the intuitiveness. Your probably also an animal or fauna Empath. (Not sure about the spelling.

Have you checked out Elise Empath survival guide? It may help you also.

Sounds like you have a lot going on but you will be fine. Don't fear it...embrace it... like a challenge and remember "your not crazy". Lol. If I can be of any help pm me.

http://soulspottv.com/blog/10-types-of-empaths/
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

Ive tried everything Rene, nothing else works. everytime i think i got this under control, a new ability appears and everything is uncontrollable. Like ive seen every isis attack before it happened andd the bombing of turkey in my dreams before they happened. i feel scared to sleep so i keep a light on at night. plus no one in my family would understand, they brand me as a witch because of my abilities

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Yes. Same here. Lol. It's hard to find others like us that are willing to talk about it out in the open. I've been called witch, devil worshiper, unholy, don't love God. I'm going to hell. Lol. Everything. It's not a religion, it's a gift but there are religions that promote our abalities but I kind of fit into all of them a little bit but none completely. There is a lot of light workers on this forum and they are wonderful. There is some Wiccans that are wonderful as well. We are all Empaths and all about love.
First off, you have got to gain some control. If you do not meditate then go out and set with your back to a tree or hug it and feel the roots and imagine roots coming from your feet going into the ground. Or walk barefooted In the grass. Holding rocks helps ground you and there are also crystals you can buy that are very grounding. But it's a practice I do everyday so I don't have to feel everyone's feelings.
Your remote viewing and visions, your doing the right thing by keeping a journal. What I started doing is staying really alert to detail during them and that will also help to understand why you are seeing it.
Now that you know you are a gifted Empath you can move on without doubt.
I meditate to make sure my chakras are all spinning correctly and to open the third eye. That may be your problem. It could be stuck open and that's why you are seeing so much.
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I forgot to mention the word intent. Everything you do, during or not during meditation like hugging a tree and your visioning roots grown from your feet tell your higher self that you are ground to the earth. That's just an example.
A little bit of intent goes along way.
There is no wrong way to do any of this ..just don't give up ..make it your daily thing you do especially before you go shopping. Lol. Don't won't to take all the Walmart shoppers emotions home with you. Lol
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts
It just feels overwhelming. I tried everything from Crystals to yoga. I been called everything because I'm already different from other people. Some family would kick me out for being an empath. Plus I been having past life dreams ever since I was born and amethyst help. Inanna also has been there for me. But I feel alone as well
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Your never alone, not on this forum. Take a look at the groups and ask questions on them.
Also research Starseed and old soul.
What intent did you put in your amethyst ? They will increase your intersight or Help open the third eye.
The thing about crystals is you got to know in your heart that they will help you and they will. I don't do yoga but I do meditate everyday. It quietens my mind.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts
Meditation makes me tired. Amethyst helps absorb negative emotions and stress. It helps with lavender products. But I just feel scared at night. Right now I can barely move from being exhausted when I been at home all day
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

i have many different stones, amethyst is just my favorite

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

this feels both new and old news to me, my head is confused

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

to be honest, everyone gives me different answers or the same one, nothing is precise

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

its not like mentors are around and my family wont understand

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Hello again moongirl. I'm sorry if I confused you. Most of us are self taught. Like lucky seven was saying. Trial and error. We were just saying what helps us. There is no right or wrong answers. There is no one can walk your path for you. Everyone goes though what you are going though. I was so frustrated because no one could tell me what I needed to be doing but now I know why. I had to find my own way with help from others. I took a little from some people and other methods from others until I found a balance that fit what I needed. I did not know how to meditate or what a chakra was . Everyday I meditated and everyday I got better at it I started off with guided meditation from YouTube now I meditate to soft melodies.
Then I started trying to use crystals which hadn't turned out really good yet but i keep trying.
But I do understand how you feel because I was the same way. Research videos help a lot.
Please don't give up because it sounds like you have talent. You may want to talk to a healer to make sure everything is ok and you don't have some kind of attachment running you crazy.

But one thing for sure, you got to believe in yourself and you can do this. I believe in you and I know you can do it. It does take time in the begaining to get a routine started and to find out what works for you.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

thank you lucky 7 and rene

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I looked back to find one of the meditation I started off with. This is one that is very easy to follow. I started falling into meditated state just listening to it. Lol. I'm a sucker for a guy with an accent. Lol.

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

hmmm

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Let me add one more thing. The reason I meditate to soft melodies is after I listen to them everyday , when I get into a stressful situation I think about my meditation music and that automatically calms me because I meditate to it. It takes me back to that calm peaseful state.
I love Celtic music.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

dancing music helps

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
If you can't get comfortable then light a candle and watch it for a few mines. It helps me
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Dancing is good.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

my living situation doesnt allowed candles because the alarm would go off

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

i listen to tango, turkish or pagan music to relax

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
moongirl28:

my living situation doesnt allowed candles because the alarm would go off

You can get electronic candles this time of year.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

i will look around

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
A lot of religions have dance rituals that is like meditation.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

these help me the most

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I like those.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

they are relaxing

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
Thanks for sharing the videos @rene and @moongirl28. The sultan video put me in mind of cd that Jimmy Page and Robert Plant did back in 1994. It's called No Quarter. They had an Egyptian band playing backup. I think you will like it. Love to dance to it 😊. Saw it in concert, gave me goosebumps.

Blessings
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I seen Robert Plant and Jimmy Page in Atlanta in I think 1995. Yes. That's a good album.
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

I have also found that having a god or goddess you are bonded with helps. I have the sumerian queen of the gods Inanna and Greek goddess Artemis on my side. With them and my gifts I feel stronger most days. When I have my weak days and i still feel them with me. It also has persuaded me to be a history major and religious studies minor. Lavender also really helps

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Yes...Artemis. I can relate to you being drawn to her. My favorite Goddess!
moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

I feel connections to both inanna and artemis for different reasons. Inanna because i am a history nerd, i am studying about mesopotamia which includes her because she was a goddess of that era and culture. Artemis because i always been attracted to the moon and the bow n arrow. I get strength from both because i was born at night time and history always connected to me

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

they are helping. i even know where atlantis  and avalon really are

moongirl28
@moongirl28
11 months ago
27 posts

apparently empaths can also have psychic abilities

Rene''
@rene