Do you go with the flow?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Just wondering how many people listen to their intuition the majority of the time, every day, by going with the flow?

Living this way for a year has made my life so much easier. I travelled 1200 miles and met my soul mate, and I couldn't be happier. There is very little resistance in my life. At first, due to the move, things were rocky, but now I feel so content and peaceful and satisfied. I no longer feel the urgency of needing to be somewhere or that something is going to happen. I do what I can each day, according to what feels right...and that's enough.

What are your experiences with living in the flow?

updated by @lotusfly: 08/02/17 09:01:07PM
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I pretty much go with the flow and follow my intuition to a point but there are somethings I wish I could do that isn't doable at this point of time. Maybe someday though.
I'm so happy for you lotusfly. The move sounds so exciting. New place with a soulmate. Sounds like a good novel. So glad you have found your happy place.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
That's great @lotusfly! Glad to hear everything is going great with you. Sometimes you've just gotta close your eyes and jump. You did and you landed in a better place. I have had that happen quite often...makes ya smile 😊.
Blessings
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Thanks for your responses, Rene and Cat Whisperer. It's great to know some of us go with the flow :) For years, I didn't...probably my whole life...until last year. I have much less fear and worry now. I feel at home. I have found peace.

And you're right about jumping, CW. So many people are afraid to, but it often leads to better things. I've jumped many times, and each jump brought me to a better place in my life. :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Hermes.V: That's wonderful @lotusfly Some wise person (Sadhguru) once said that peace is a necessary element for life. I'm happy to know your life is unfolding so nicely. I heard from somewhere that if you chase after happiness, it runs away from you. But, if you become life (are one with the flow) happiness chases after you. Experiences, hmm, well once I was trapped in a traffic jam with very little time to arrive to an event. At that time, considered a method of surrender. The wierdest thing, my arms, eyes started moving. My body wanted to take the car on an alternative route that I have never tried before. I hesitated and initially resisted from following, still after a brief thought, I decided what's to lose. So I surrendered controll, going into trance. Amazingly whatever it is has good control over my body and even the car, it drives quite well, hehe. So end of story, I arrived just 5 five minutes late, compared to probably 2/3 hours late. That 5 minutes is equivalent to the amount of time it took me to come to a decision.

Wow, that's an amazing story, Hermes! I've experienced something similar with literally letting the divine take the wheel :) I often feel looked after and as if something is guiding me, so I feel perfectly safe, including when driving. And I have experienced that trance you mentioned and even felt some force other than my own pushing my foot down on the peddle. I used to cruise around sometimes like that and would simply say, "okay, divine, please take the wheel." I had some amazing adventures that way and while following my intuition on matters while traveling, such as the best restrooms and places to eat :)

I know of Sadhguru and his view of peace. In fact, I spent a weekend at his yoga ashram. If we're talking about the same one, he was the creator of Woodstock '69! :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Lucky Seven:

I'm following to my intuition but I sometimes cannot distinguish intuition from my heart, mind, desire say. 

I sometimes think 'I want to have this....but expensive...I want to get a discount' and then one day, for no reasons, I suddenly want to go to a place and find the discounted stuff. I'm wondering it's sth I need to buy always and it's waste of money, too.

I'm wondering what my spirit suggests... or simply I should have asked them that I want to gain money that I can buy this rather?

I'm wondering also they suggest the best option to me or what I wish for? Sometimes, what I wish for isn't the best option to me and them can they correct it? Or they keep correcting it so they cannot sometimes come my wish to true? 

Lucky Seven,

If the item you want to purchase is something the universe thinks you need and should have, it will provide it and/or you will have the ability to obtain it. Frivolous items are not supported by the universe, because it is a characteristic of greed, a trait the universe does not favor.

Following the flow often means taking actions that feel right to you and do not create resistance. If there is resistance, it's a matter of figuring out if the ego/mind is creating the resistance or the universe. If the action supports the greater good, often you are creating the resistance and should do it anyway, if the thought came to you. But if you get a strong hunch that you shouldn't do something, it's often the universe guiding you. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book