sensitive to things when around a certain person

To post a reply, login or signup

Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
I have a friend who I have known for about eight years. We have had an on and off relationship over the years but he is much younger. During the time we are apart the world drags me down and tires me. When we are together I can feel an exchange of positive energy flow. I also have the sensation of time slowing down when we are together. Any ideas what is happening? This has never happened to me before.
updated by @shirley: 04/23/17 09:59:59AM
Bing
@bing
11 months ago
547 posts

You are probably from the same soul group and have known each other before in previous lives. In this present life you are the "older" person.  There really is no "old", as we are all spirits having a material experience and are eternal.  For your mission in this life you had to get here first to continue your quests and journey, whereas the other person had different challenges to go through.  In these recognitions it is both of you "seeing" or "feeling" the real you, the higher self, the oversouls, of who you are in the spiritual realms.  When you are together it is similar to stepping outside of linear time and just "being" one in quantum time and melding in each others energies.  It is like two series of Northern Lights overlapping or two different colors of smoke flowing into one column.  If you would like to learn more about these concepts I suggest that you pick up "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon.  If I can be of further service please feel free to contact me.  Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
Thank you Bing. I will definitely read that book!!
Bing
@bing
11 months ago
547 posts

Hi Shirley

As you will read there are a number of people in this world at this time, like us, who are Awake and seeking to bring more Light, Life and Love into this world.  The 3rd wave people have DNA upgrades. They have their third string of DNA activated.  We are evolving to a higher 5D frequency.  That is the reason that you will see the lines between those who are Awake and those who remain asleep become more defined.  The "old" energy, the material minded people, is dying, yet they still are desperately trying to hold on to power. 

We as Lightworkers will change this world by our intentions, acts of kindness, and example of love for all life on this world, including ourselves.  I also recommend that you pick up "The Great Shift" and "The Great Human Potential".  These books will add to the information that you are about to learn from the book that you are presently reading.  If you are interested in watching some Kryon channeled messages you can see them at this link. 

Kryon

Knowing these things can be a bit like the "Blue pill / Red Pill" scene from "The Matrix" movie as you are now aware that there is so much more going on then the average person realizes. 

Blue Pill / Red Pill

If you ever wish to have additional sites sent to you please let me know and I will send you the links.  This can be a little bit of a mind twister when you find out that there is so much happening in this world from the spiritual realms perspective.  It will also increase your feeling of being closer to the spiritual realm than to this world's heavy frequency.  Another great book to help you with grounding and increasing your Light is called "Spirit Matters".  It will help you to shield better and be more at ease as you continue to grow in the Light and continue your work as a Lightworker.  There are hundreds of hours of videos for you to watch at my YouTube channel  

1111Angels

If you ever wish to chat please feel free to contact me at anytime. 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
Thank you Bing. There is a spot so far in the book that Im reading. It is about a lady that is in therapy and she decides to go into the stars instead of where she should be going. She mentions when she comes back she is on a cliff with an overhang. Once I believe I died while I was very sick with internal bleeding from an ectopic pregnancy. I believe I saw the same type of cliff. I decided to come back and when i woke up I could feel my heart beating stronger than ever so hard I could hear it pound. What is your take of that? I was quite excited to see that in the book because I have always wondered about that cliff. I have a daughter that when she was small she claimed that she came here from all the past the stars. This was when she was two.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Sorry to butt in, but I love this topic! Shirley, it's amazing that you had a NDE (near-death experience), and your daughter appears to be an empath/gifted too. Do you get this feeling? I'm currently pregnant and the father of our child (my boyfriend) is an empath too and we share a similar connection. I believe, like Bing said, that we are from the same soul group. I was wondering how likely our child will be an empath and gifted like us? Also, because of your post, Shirley, I've picked up the book again and resumed reading :)

Peace and blessings to you all~

Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
Lotusfly,
I think it is highly likely that your child will be a gifted empath. My father was a gifted empath. He passed it to me. His mom passed it to him. Good luck to you, your husband and baby :) it is very interesting what small children say so keep your ears open. My daughter also used to say that her great grandmother brought her here in a boat. She recognized a young picture of her and told us that woman had helped her get here in a boat. My daughter also used to use old fashioned words to decsribe things such as muffler for scarf.
Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
Lotusfly
Both of my kids are gifted empaths :)
Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
Sorry to call him ur husband you said he was your boyfriend. Multitasking at the moment. Multitasking definitely isnt a strength
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

That's interesting how the empath trait is passed on. I'm the first empath in my family I believe (not that there aren't sensitive, kind people in my family) and the first writer too. I feel like this is my first incarnation on Earth and I came with no karma (hopefully I'll leave with none too, lol!). I feel like an odd-ball in my family.

Thank you for your blessings! I definitely intend to listen intently to my child when he/she is born. I'm going to be a stay-at-home mom, so I'll have plenty of time with them. Hoping to have more than one. :)

It's also interesting what your daughter said about past memories. Sounds like she's had past lives on Earth that were related to your family. How old are your children now, if you don't mind me asking? Are you still seeing signs of them being empaths/gifted, or just in the beginning?

I'm really looking forward to motherhood! :)

Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
Lotusfly,
You will love being a mom! It is the most wonderful thing in the world! My daughter who is 27 is still very much an empath and has alot of deja vu. My 12 year old who I believe has had a few past lives is empathic and loves animals. My intuitiveness started to get stronger in my mid twenties. Usually I dont share with many people around me about my gifts. I have had precognition and telepathy. I have also had dreams about where missing people too. Only to find out that is precisely where they were. I used to take medication to stifle my abilities but now have decided too just let them flow.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Thanks for sharing, Shirley. I have similar gifts...telepathy and visions (though not of missing persons...that's amazing!). I also always sense a presence and see sparks of light and shadows. I've been told I have a healing presence and have healed people with my touch (I also heal very quickly). I feel connected to animals and children too. My pregnancy has heightened my esp/abilities. Do you remember that happening with yours?

Kudos for being able to go off your meds and manage without them. I would love to be able to do that someday :)

Many blessings to you and your children. I'm looking forward to my first one at the age of 35 :)

Shirley
@shirley
11 months ago
36 posts
@Lotusfly,
Pregnancy did heighten my abilities! It was during my pregnancies that I was able to locate missing people in my dreams. Of couse I never told anyone for fear of being labelled a freak! The two girls were passed away so wouldnt have done them any good.If i knew how to private message you I could tell you who it was. Thank you for the blessings!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book