Silly Intuition

To post a reply, login or signup

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

Sometimes, my intuition can be helpful. Other times, it's pointless. But it gives me a good laugh.

There was a raffle at my job. Donate $10 for a charity run, and get raffle tickets to win $100 worth of scratch tickets. I entered, not expecting to win anything. But I did try to remain positive and send my intentions of winning out into the universe. When one day the universe responded with a flash of one of my co-workers. 'Ugh, I hope he's not going to win them.' Well, sure enough, he did!

Not sure why it decided to kick in at that moment, but it was funny nonetheless.

Anyone else have useless intuition moments like this?

updated by @dariasdouble212: 04/13/17 11:15:27AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
i have tried to use it like that but it never seems like it's my turn to win. Lol.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
506 posts

It sounds like some intuitive abilities are starting to work for you (early stages). That's how it started out with me. It was random and minor. Just enough to get my attention. And then once I recognized it as a potential ability, I was able to work on it. I don't yet have total control of what works. And if I try too hard or really want it to work it doesn't. I usually clear my mind, ask a question, and if it is working the answer drops in of who, what, when, where. You may want to start seeing if you can expand on that skill.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
11 months ago
55 posts

Thanks for the suggestion! I really have no idea how to practice it, it just seems to stop by for no particular reason!

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Staying centered and observe everything will help. When strange thoughts cross your mind instead of thinking "that was weird" stop and explore the thought. You will start to see patterns forming. Things you hear , smell and taste when there is nothing there to cause it. Sometimes I smell the ocean but live hundreds of miles from it. Looking at people in the eyes and know what they are feeling or thinking. Visions of places and people and places in your head that you don't know or have never been. Simply alert to things that are out of place and start asking why and how could things be

That's a good practice to get you started.
"quote ". When the student is ready to learn..the teacher will appear".

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book