A rush of physical coldness

To post a reply, login or signup

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
last year
62 posts

lately randomly for periods of time, my entire body will become extremely physically cold, to the point where my hand begin to become numb. Does this happen to anyone else? and if it does why?

updated by @corey-easton: 04/17/17 01:40:04PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
507 posts

I actually seem to run hot when my empathy is going strong. And I have heard that same running hot comment from others on this site. But often I will feel a cold breeze from the knees down when there is no source of air at my house. And quite often at home I walk into a room and it is way colder than it should be. As an empath I know I attract spirits and assumed that was the source of the cold. 

Since you get cold to the point of being numb I wonder if a medical check up would be a good idea to rule out low blood pressure or anything else?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

@corey-easton I'd recommend contacting a medical professional for an EMG and/or NCS to rules out nerve conditions/issues, circulation conditions/issues, etc.  I'd also recommend requesting a consult in regard to Raynaud's Disease

Best wishes

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
last year
62 posts
No it's deffinently not a medical issue, and I know it's spiritual should of been a little more specific my bad. It's weird only happens on every Friday of the week for some reason on this day of the week I am completely drained and freezing cold. I know after a long work week you would feel drained, but there is just something weird about fridays for me.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Corey Easton: No it's deffinently not a medical issue, and I know it's spiritual should of been a little more specific my bad. It's weird only happens on every Friday of the week for some reason on this day of the week I am completely drained and freezing cold. I know after a long work week you would feel drained, but there is just something weird about fridays for me.

Do you remember if you feel this way at the same time each Friday or if this happens in the same place every Friday, etc.  ?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book