All Apologies

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
All Apologies is a title of a song by Nirvana that I use to love and I thought I would borrow the title for my post.
I use to apologize for everything. For the words that didn't come out right to the faults of others. I would Apologies for everything that might hurt someone because I felt their pain. Now that I have gained some control over my Empathness (I may of just invented a new word) I don't apologize near as often because I usually can separate myself from their pain, not always but I'm getting better at it, and I know the worlds problems isn't my fault , not all of them anyway. I know I do get on here and vent when I'm hurt . It may come out as anger but it's actually pain. I'm sorry for burdening you all with that. I do forget from time to time that I could be putting pain on the ones that hadn't gotten control yet. I do apologize. I will do better. Or maybe no one pays me no mind and that would be ok with me also.
One thing I have found is as I gain some control other gifts blossom. One is "the knowing". The knowing what someone means. Knowing what they are thinking even though they plays it off in front of others. Ive become pretty good at reading between the lines and what exactly what someone meant. I had this happen to me bu a...self proclaimed expert..to say it Nicely.
And..for once I called her out on it. I guess to others I sounded mean but she is an Narcissist hiding behind an Empath mask. Of course others come to her defense but that is not what matters What matter to me is she knows now that I know what she was trying to apply to me without words. I guess I shouldn't of called her out but I did and I really don't care how it made her feel and if that makes me a narcissist then so be it. I may be far from intelligents but I am far from being a timid Empath any more. I'm not stupid and a little cocky at times but I love everyone. I have nothing but love for everyone. Even if I have to love from a distance. I do not try to insult anyone's intelligence but with that being said I didn't like my spiritual intelligence being insulted either. I rather greet someone's energy softly because I don't like mine being bumped.
I don't know why I'm posting this...I guess somewhere deep inside I shouldn't of called this "perfect person" out in front of her peers but I did . I hope there is a lesson in it for both of us. Rene's lesson: keep your mouth shut. Hers: never underestimate the abalities of a timided Empath.

I'm sorry if I have come off rough to any of you on here because it wasn't meant that way. If I ever sound uncaring it's because I'm thinking. Lol. Yes...I'm blonde. Lol.

Ok. I'm done
updated by @rene: 07/28/17 11:40:44PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Then again...I feel bad now. Dang that Empathness.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
No need to apologize Rene, but apology accepted. I understand, I've done my share of venting here too. Sometime you just have to let off a little steam so it doesn't manifest into an illness (which used to happen to me quite often). I was timid too, I didn't want to offend anyone....but sometimes people need to be put in their place. I have found my voice also. It kinda comes along with boundaries so don't feel bad. She was testing your boundaries and you let her know that it something she cannot do. I know that you have a heart of gold so anything that you post on here is understood (to me anyway) as your need to get it off your chest. I have wondered too if some of my rant postings in the past has unintentionally hurt someone...which of course is not the intention. It is nice that we do have a place where we can be real and not worry so much about how we come across.
Blessings
P.s. - I like that song too...it will be in my head the rest of the day now, lol. We have the same taste in music 😊 "What else can I say....la la la la la"
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/09/16 05:54:09AM
Hermes.V
@hermes
last year
104 posts

Rene'': Then again...I feel bad now. Dang that Empathness.

That's okay Rene, you're just leaving the old Rene behind. Yet, soon its sunrise, and a new Rene is born, ever better. A better person, day by day.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have noting but love and respect for all of you ... espically the Cobain lovers. I wonder if he every thought his music would be on an Empath sight.

The man who sold the world , a David Bowie song but remastered my Corbain, has so many different meanings of what the song was about. I really didn't like the song until Cobain sang it.

updated by @rene: 12/10/16 05:38:05PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hermes.V:
Rene'': Then again...I feel bad now. Dang that Empathness.

That's okay Rene, you're just leaving the old Rene behind. Yet, soon its sunrise, and a new Rene is born, ever better. A better person, day by day.

[jrEmbed module="jrYouTube" id="617"]

Yep, I was head banging. Hehehe and my little granddaughter was tooo.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
@rene" thanks for sharing. I never tire of hearing that song. Of all of the Nirvana songs, that one is my favorite. Very deep lyrics. I agree, I like Curt's version much better than Bowie's even though I like a lot of Bowie's songs....especially Space Oddity. Both very talented men.
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/11/16 06:56:24AM
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
11 months ago
62 posts
I'm sure a lot of us have been there. Lord knows I have. No judgements here.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
@rene. good for you! You are always caring and loving but I am glad that you stand up where you have to stand up for YOU because you matter too! welcome to the new you. :)
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
smells like teen spirit :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book