Help for those that are feeling low

To post a reply, login or signup

Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Created this discussion to give anyone feeling low at the current time the opportunity to get some support from other empaths that can relate. Some advice from me >  live in and perceive through the vibration of love (affirmation), do yoga/meditation for alignment (true peace/zen) and remember its what you give others that matters not what you receive, dont take ownership and responsibility for the emotions and input of others. Also practicing mindfulness for many will help. Love

updated by @jojo: 04/05/17 08:20:18PM
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
last year
62 posts
Thanks for the advice!! Came in, in perfect timing! Monday's and Friday's for some reason are always difficult for me. It's weird even knowing I take on others stuff, I always have to remind myself it's not me. And my brain is constantly trying to trick me it is. Was wondering if you have any advice my boss seems like she means well but constantly when I'm at work and whenever I'm around her my throat chakra gets destroyed, symptoms jaw clecnching, lack of worth, dry mouth , ..etc do you have any advice to keep a healthier work life?
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

oh thank you SO much Jojo. :)

Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Hey Corey yes a blocked throat chakra does result in an inability to express thoughts/ a fear of speaking which in turn can result in depleted confidence and self worth. But don't beat your self up over it in the future if it happens again as your gift as an empath makes you more sensitive to the negative energy of others which is usually what causes a blocked chakra. You are feeling the fear which your colleague has on the inside and this is what I would say is most likely causing your blockage as fear is a very negative energy. Here is a link which details some easy methods to clear your chakra and prevent it from happening so much in future >http://www.chakras.info/throat-chakra-blockage/ Its most likely that your co-worker is communicating through a social mask. A social mask is created by the ego (which is made up of fear) and stops the person who is wearing it from showing their genuine self (our true self is found in the vibration of love (truth)) to others. The social mask shows to others what the mask wearer thinks they should be or what they want others to see them as or both. People who carry a lot of fear are lacking in love for themselves (although they will likely have pride which is part of the ego(fear)) As an empath you are more closely connected to love and are a better judge of character than most people. Both of these things can make someone thats lacking love for themselves feel more fear and inadequacy which in turn you will feel. Hope this helps. love and light

updated by @jojo: 12/05/16 02:50:08PM
Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Bunnigirl thats a pleasure :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Hey Corey yes a blocked throat chakra does result in an inability to express thoughts/ a fear of speaking which in turn can result in depleted confidence and self worth. But don't beat your self up over it in the future if it happens again as your gift as an empath makes you more sensitive to the negative energy of others which is usually what causes a blocked chakra. You are feeling the fear which your colleague has on the inside and this is what I would say is most likely causing your blockage as fear is a very negative energy. Here is a link which details some easy methods to clear your chakra and prevent it from happening so much in future http://www.chakras.info/throat-chakra-blockage/ Its most likely that your co-worker is communicating through a social mask. A social mask is created by the ego (which is made up of fear) and stops the person who is wearing it from showing their genuine self (our true self is found in the vibration of love (truth)) to others. The social mask shows to others what the mask wearer thinks they should be or what they want others to see them as or both. People who carry a lot of fear are lacking in love for themselves (although they will likely have pride which is part of the ego(fear)) As an empath you are more closely connected to love and are a better judge of character than most people. Both of these things can make someone thats lacking love for themselves feel more fear and inadequacy which in turn you will feel. Hope this helps. love and light

You have a lot of wise words Jojo 😉 Thanks for sharing the link. I'm always up for learning.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/05/16 05:37:07PM
Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Pleasure :) wisdom comes from love which is truth.

updated by @jojo: 12/06/16 08:59:48AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book