Free Emotion Clearing to the first three responders

To post a reply, login or signup

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Hi everybody:

It's been many months, so its time for me to once again extend an offer of my emotion clearing work to this community.  

I practice a form of remote energy healing that starts with clearing stuck emotions.  Emotions should flow through us the way they flow through healthy children (who can have a temper tantrum one minute and be all smiles the next).  As we grow older these emotions get stuck in our physiology and color our whole outlook on life causing us to feel stuck in outdated patterns of behavior and thought.  Clearing those stuck emotions can help us feel lighter, happier, in more harmony with other people around us and general remove the obstacles that interfere with living the life we were born to live.

What you can expect from me:

1. All information you provide (or that I intuit) is fully confidential.
  2. I will send you a full report after I clear you (usually 5-7 pages in a pdf).  It may possibly take up to a week (usually less) once you give me the OK.
  3. I am volunteering this work for free to members of this community.
  4. Results?  See some testimonials at http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/trevor-lewis/blog/1600/trevors-emotion-clearing-feedback although, usual caveat, results may vary :-).  Some people notice nothing, for others it's life changing, and everything in between. 

What I need from you:

1. Your explicit permission to clear you once you have read the full details at http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/trevor-lewis/blog/1893/introduction-to-trevors-emotion-clearing-sessions 
  2. A friend request so that we can share communications privately  (recommended)
  3. Your first and last name - OR - first name and location - OR - first name and photo.  I am able to work with a very limited amount of information, however first name or pseudonym alone is insufficient for me.
  4. Your understanding that I may not get permission from my 'helpers' at my end to work with you.  Sometimes there is more work that has to be done at your end or mine before we can work together.  So please be prepared for the possibility that I may say that I can't help you.

First three people to post are in (subject to the bullets above).  Please reply here first to claim your spot in the first three and then send me a friend request.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Looking forward to working with you,

Trevor

updated by @trevor-lewis: 04/08/17 10:38:01AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hi Trevor,

I'm very interested. I believe we're already friends. Thank you for offering this service. I will message you the info you requested :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts
Hi Trevor,
Nice to see your back, you have been in my thoughts. I hope all has been well with you. Funny that I have had blocks lately but feel that a lot has been cleared the last couple of days. With that said, I will waive my response to the next person, but do want to attest that you are very talented in this area and whomever you clear will be pleasantly surprised.
Blessings
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello Trevor...so glad to feel your presences.
I bow to you.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I would love one but I would rather some of the others that hasn't had one reply to you first.

****Someone needs to take him up on his blessed offer, you don't know what you are missing out on ***
Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts
I would love to take you up on this offer Trevor - if you think it is right :)
Either way what a lovely contribution you bring to the community, thank you!
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Hi LotusFly,  

We were friends on the old site, not the new, so I just sent you a friend request.

You have slot #2

Blessings,

Trevor

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Bookworm "] I would love to take you up on this offer Trevor - if you think it is right :) Either way what a lovely contribution you bring to the community, thank you!

Hi Bookworm,

I just sent you a friend request.  Please accept and respond with the information requested above.

You have slot #1 :-)

Blessings,

Trevor

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Hi Trevor,

I would love one for sure.  I don't ' know if I am the 3rd so if I am I guess I will hear back?

Anyhow if not I think it is wonderful what you are doing for 3 people here for free!

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts
Thanks Trevor, I will do that now!
Thanks for accepting :)
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

@bunnigirl

Yes, reckon you are #3 - Sending you a friend request

Please accept and respond with the information requested above.

updated by @trevor-lewis: 12/03/16 07:05:19AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Trevor Lewis:

Hi LotusFly,  

We were friends on the old site, not the new, so I just sent you a friend request.

You have slot #2

Blessings,

Trevor

Thanks, Trevor! I approved your friend request but it still says pending? I will wait for your response :)

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Awesome, thank you Trevor! and thank you @rene and @cat-whisperer for graciously turning the offer down to give us achanceget a chance. You are all wonderful :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts
bunnigirl:

Awesome, thank you Trevor! and thank you @rene and @cat-whisperer for graciously turning the offer down to give us achanceget a chance. You are all wonderful :)

I had received one from him before so I wanted give some a chance that had never had one. He's great 👍
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
last year
62 posts
Dang, I'm always late to the party lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book