Empaths can psychicly pick up words when there is a lot of emotional charge behind those words

To post a reply, login or signup

Jojo
@jojo
11 months ago
19 posts

I have repeatedly found this to be true in myself and with other empaths I have worked with. It often happens when im just walking down the street and some really agitated person directs a thought at me. It also happens when I touch someones heart. I was confused when i initially started realizing I was picking up the thoughts of others as im certainly not a regular psychic/telepath. Thought I would share so that others can understand whats going on if they sometimes pick up on the thoughts of others. :)

updated by @jojo: 08/02/17 01:10:39AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

Thank you for that clarification! it is always a good reality check for me!  I definitely turn down the volume knob like elise has on impaired empaths and then I can see yep NOT me! :) 

Jojo
@jojo
11 months ago
19 posts

Pleasure :) I love how enthusiastic the smiley face is on here lol

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
Yes. I also pick up thoughts. Good and bad. In a crowd it can get pretty annoying.
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I don't know about all but I do.
Jojo
@jojo
11 months ago
19 posts

Hi Lucky seven. Telepaths (less common) are those who purely pick up on other peoples thoughts. Psychics on the other hand, communicate with spirits.  And in regards to your stomach sensations> the solar plexus chakra is located at the top of the stomach and it deals with incoming energies/ emotions from others. The kick in the stomach sensation you are receiving is the negative energies of others which are blocking your chakra.http://www.personalityhacker.com/chakra-exercises/ , check this for some great exercises you can do now for unblocking. Love

Snap
@snap
11 months ago
103 posts

Thanks that makes a lot of sense. This will happen at a distance too. I sometimes get a thought in mind and have a feeling it has to do with someone else I know. I reckon this is what's going on. I bet now if I tune into this, I'll start picking it up pretty quickly.

Sammie
@sammie
11 months ago
106 posts

Cool topic. 

I tend to get light headed when something is thought "at" me, be it good or bad. Its usually distinguished by a flash of color such as red for the not-so-kind words.  

The crowd thing doesn't happen as much but for some reason getting in the shower is like walking around in the TV section at Best Buy and all of these different channels are on at the same time.  

Jojo
@jojo
10 months ago
19 posts

Hey Snap, definitely happens at a distance with me too. And for sure if you focus your attention on some one you can feel their feelings and get their words that have intense emotion behind them directed at you, distance doesnt have too much affect on an empath gifts at all. :)  love

updated by @jojo: 12/08/16 01:44:21PM
Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

No, I don't pick up thoughts, just emotions, and I have no idea where they're coming from. Usually I'll have a delayed reaction after I get home. I'll say "Boy, I feel terrible - who gave me that?"

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book