I needed a good laugh this morning

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

IMG_7046.PNG.pngWe have talk about on many post about our family and friends not excepting who we are. Just wanted to share this. Lol. Reminds me of what my family thinks. Lol.

updated by @rene: 05/31/17 08:35:33AM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

Btw Renee, you can embed an image instead of attaching it and it will display in the post full size.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Oh, can sooo relate! Shame we have to pick and choose who we let know our truths, however, I am letting my "freak flag" wave higher lately, lol. Thanks for sharing Rene ūüėä
Oh, the opposition when casually mentioning not putting up a tree....horrors!
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/01/16 12:07:36PM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Oh YES I can relate TOO! that just happened today.  My sister could not comprehend why I went to Sedona AZ on a spiritual quest....she was convinced I lost my mind or probably even thought she didn't say it possessed by the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.  Thank you for sharing this I so needed it!!!! I inhaled all of that negativity and it is all in my stomach now and I am bloated...I can now LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

To continue....this is what they feel now I am sure...from an email I received yesterday....that would be ME on the bed! @rene I was laughing on the train over what you uploaded when I closed my email and thought oh this is more fitting!  pitchforks and torches might be coming next LOL

funny.jpg

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Lol, did anyone notice the people in the pic are politicians! Lol
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

OH NO even funnier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't know my family is into politics on the side!!!

Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

The best guiding force we can choose is love. Indeed by far the best power to call first allegiance to is love. Live in and perceive through love (affirmation) and you open the potential to live in the truest light of who you are, not influenced by ego (fear). Every action we make is either influenced by love or fear. Any practice (such as a particular aspect of wicca) that serves love is a very positive thing. The thing is though I believe in god and Jesus but I don't go around saying im a christian because it is much less supporting of the truth and others than spreading the word of love. Just look at how Christianity has been interpreted by the fearing. There are many Christians that are anti gay because of their faith. Its very hard to misinterpret love (god is pure love). We are, after all, all light workers as empaths and here to spread the vibration of love. So if you find ways to spread love through things youve learnt from wicca thats fantastic but let love be your first allegiance and guiding force not wicca itself. Let love be the first thing you help someone understand before you speak of something that can be interpreted (and used, although only by the fooled/confused) in negative ways as well as positive (unlike love). All good that comes from any individual who practices wicca has been influenced directly by love. Love is the only thing that can show us the truth. Indeed love will give you the best sense of belonging. You might want to question the clarity in which you convey your first allegiance to love starting with your profile picture (witches hat) which(no pun intended) to so many is a representation of darkness.  Much love dear light worker

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
EliseLebeau:

Btw Renee, you can embed an image instead of attaching it and it will display in the post full size.

Like copy and paste?
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Jojo:

The best guiding force we can choose is love. Indeed by far the best power to call first allegiance to is love. Live in and perceive through love (affirmation) and you open the potential to live in the truest light of who you are, not influenced by ego (fear). Every action we make is either influenced by love or fear. Any practice (such as a particular aspect of wicca) that serves love is a very positive thing. The thing is though I believe in god and Jesus but I don't go around saying im a christian because it is much less supporting of the truth and others than spreading the word of love. Just look at how Christianity has been interpreted by the fearing. There are many Christians that are anti gay because of their faith. Its very hard to misinterpret love (god is pure love). We are, after all, all light workers as empaths and here to spread the vibration of love. So if you find ways to spread love through things youve learnt from wicca thats fantastic but let love be your first allegiance and guiding force not wicca itself. Let love be the first thing you help someone understand before you speak of something that can be interpreted (and used, although only by the fooled/confused) in negative ways as well as positive (unlike love). All good that comes from any individual who practices wicca has been influenced directly by love. Love is the only thing that can show us the truth. Indeed love will give you the best sense of belonging. You might want to question the clarity in which you convey your first allegiance to love starting with your profile picture (witches hat) which(no pun intended) to so many is a representation of darkness.  Much love dear light worker

I love your truth and wisdom. I too believe in god but cannot look down upon any one for their life choices. I also don't like mind control or fear. I have told many Christians that God put this my mind so I will research it. People have a hard time controlling an out of control spiritualist. I believe all religions do and will play a big part of everything. But the fear some religions put into people keeps their mind closed
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
bunnigirl:

To continue....this is what they feel now I am sure...from an email I received yesterday....that would be ME on the bed! @rene I was laughing on the train over what you uploaded when I closed my email and thought oh this is more fitting!  pitchforks and torches might be coming next LOL

funny.jpg

I love it
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Rene'':
Jojo:

I love your truth and wisdom. I too believe in god but cannot look down upon any one for their life choices. I also don't like mind control or fear. I have told many Christians that God put this my mind so I will research it. People have a hard time controlling an out of control spiritualist. I believe all religions do and will play a big part of everything. But the fear some religions put into people keeps their mind closed

I also wanted to add that I don't have a problem with Wiccans. It's the ones that takes the power and uses it for revenge or dark play . I'm all about love. I get mad and envious and all other emotions but I feel them and let them go. I don't seek revenge because once you let yourself fall to that low depth of revenge, you have slipped out of the place where love lives. lol
Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Hi Rene :)

"I love your truth and wisdom. I too believe in god but cannot look down upon any one for their life choices. I also don't like mind control or fear. I have told many Christians that God put this my mind so I will research it. People have a hard time controlling an out of control spiritualist. I believe all religions do and will play a big part of everything. But the fear some religions put into people keeps their mind close"

Im glad you feel Ive shared something helpful, you are clearly discerning of truth (love) :). I also don't look down upon anyone. Even those that have made choices that have hurt others have done so because of severe confusion caused by fear. They need as much compassion as their victim as they have been severely fooled and have allowed fear to invade, integrate into and control their soul, thus compromising their ability to see truth and causing them an existence of unrest and dissatisfaction. Living life by the principles of love (truth) gives far better direction on every level than any religion. All truth comes from love. All truly positive circumstances are such solely as a result of loves influence.

"I also wanted to add that I don't have a problem with Wiccans. It's the ones that takes the power and uses it for revenge or dark play . I'm all about love. I get mad and envious and all other emotions but I feel them and let them go. I don't seek revenge because once you let yourself fall to that low depth of revenge, you have slipped out of the place where love lives. lol"

When you embrace love as your first allegiance, not any religion or other way of being, you are far far less (at least) susceptible to acting out of vindictive revenge and much less likely to act on other dis-truth (fear) influenced behaviors. This is because you are living through the ultimate truth. So its a very powerful and intensely helpful thing to speak to others of love before other things such as wicca so that love has more opportunity to positively influence all other endeavors that person wishes to pursue.

Love and light

updated by @jojo: 12/03/16 09:12:39AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Very well said @jojo
Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Happy

updated by @jojo: 12/04/16 12:48:01PM
Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

976890a1b41dc853ecbe3ff280141c73.jpg

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I think so to, Paul ...well...most of the time. Lol
Jojo
@jojo
last year
19 posts

Hey wedgie. Know the feeling wedgie, definitely sounds like your going about it the right way about things. If I think someone is ready to broaden their perspective and trusts me, I tell them. But most people as you say are so brainwashed, it just confuses them. Love

moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

So Funny!  This is what I've been struggling with lately.  A reminder for us:

How to build the life we want:  Attach only to those things which will enhance and nurture us and those around us.  Hang on to anything that swells our hearts with love;  for all that is around us including the delight of the natural world, the people and animals in our presence, our fellow humans and most of all ourselves.

Give as little attention as possible to all those things that will diminish and injure us and others.  Let go of anything that narrows and weakens us into a place of fear; negative people who cling to the material world as if it's the only reality, negative thoughts of insecurity and inferiority.  Let go of guilt and shame and self-recrimination.  

Forgive ourselves and others for fear-based thinking as it is a side effect of living in the illusion of the material world.  Find what we love and pursue it like a smitten puppy.  Feel the fear and do it anyway.

Start our day with a spiritual practice/spiritual reading.  This will remind us of what is real, what's important and who we really are.  What we ingest first thing will stay with us all day.  Create a warm "buzz" in the morning and maintain it all day.  

Watch your thoughts; for they become words. Watch your words; for they become actions. Watch your actions; for they become habits. Watch your habits; for they become character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny.

Frank Outlaw

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
moon:

So Funny!  This is what I've been struggling with lately.  A reminder for us:

How to build the life we want:  Attach only to those things which will enhance and nurture us and those around us.  Hang on to anything that swells our hearts with love;  for all that is around us including the delight of the natural world, the people and animals in our presence, our fellow humans and most of all ourselves.

Give as little attention as possible to all those things that will diminish and injure us and others.  Let go of anything that narrows and weakens us into a place of fear; negative people who cling to the material world as if it's the only reality, negative thoughts of insecurity and inferiority.  Let go of guilt and shame and self-recrimination.  

Forgive ourselves and others for fear-based thinking as it is a side effect of living in the illusion of the material world.  Find what we love and pursue it like a smitten puppy.  Feel the fear and do it anyway.

Start our day with a spiritual practice/spiritual reading.  This will remind us of what is real, what's important and who we really are.  What we ingest first thing will stay with us all day.  Create a warm "buzz" in the morning and maintain it all day.  

Watch your thoughts; for they become words. Watch your words; for they become actions. Watch your actions; for they become habits. Watch your habits; for they become character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny.

Frank Outlaw

Beautiful....thank you @moon ūüėČ, great reminders for all of us.
Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Do any of my fellow empaths feel this sometimes?

EWMRT.jpg

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Lolololol. That is so true especially this time of year. lol.
On a more serious note. I can remember a couple years ago , at Kmart, I was looking in the toy section at the baby dolls and a lady walked up next to me , with a work uniform on. She had caught my attention when she reached for on of the dolls and the feelings rushed in. She was sad because she could not afford any of them and did not know what to do. I turned to smile and to send love but she never turned to me. I felt her despair . I ended up leaving the store. Funny the things Empaths remember
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Paul:

EWMRT.jpg

Love it!! ūüėāūüėāūüėā
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
last year
62 posts

Paul:

EWMRT.jpg

that is hilarious lol!!!!

moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

I wonder how hard it would be to retrofit one of those Walmart scooter things ss an armed tank?

moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

Just walking in the door is like a shock to the system.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

moon:

Just walking in the door is like a shock to the system.

Yeah and all the screaming kids heard from one end of the store to the other. Then there are the little out of control animals (LOL that's what they feel like) running like if it was a playground. I want to leave before I get there but then I go in and out as fast as possible very early in the day.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book