Third Eye Opening Randomly

To post a reply, login or signup

Pisces_Aquarius
@pisces-aquarius
last year
10 posts

Does anyone else get this?

You're just doing something completely mundane...washing dishes. Folding laundry. Watching a movie. And then that pressure in your third eye just comes out of nowhere for 30 seconds or so.

It's been happening a lot to me lately.

Also, I used to have an issue with going to sleep because when I'd close my eyes, I'd see faces. It stopped for a couple years but I've started seeing them again lately as well. Not so many and not so often, but here and there when I close my eyes.

I've always figured the third eye and the faces were related.

Any thoughts on why it may be happening this way? Anyone else experience this as well?

updated by @pisces-aquarius: 04/02/17 12:27:31AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Yes.  I experience it daily.    Have you tried to pull your self back in during meditation and centering or imagining the third eye closing when you are not trying to see?  I do it at different parts of the day.   

Another question.   Since it's been happening a lot here lately, you may have a message trying to come though.    Ask your guides and or Angels what this means and is the faces delivering a message.   

Hope that helps. 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

I find this happens at times with me but I also get the ears going more frequently when messages are trying to come thru. It's like everything becomes muted and then I'll get a ringing vibrating or buzzing until I get a message of sorts and then it may stop. As Rene said if it's causing issues visuality it shutting when you need. I also make it quite clear that "I'm busy right now so I'm not open to receiving" and then will set the intention later that "I'm open to receiving what it is I need to be made aware of" ...this usually works quite well unless it's quite important..... kinda feels like the incessant call from the parents at times lol hope that helps a little 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Yes, I have the ear thing happen as well as seeing faces. Funny about the faces, it seems to be people that I do not recognize, but then that happens in my daily life that I cannot remember a persons face unless I see them quite often. The ear thing.....varies from a low hum to high pitched with sounds of an electric short. The first time I experienced the electrical sound I was convinced that there had to be a problem in the house....had my husband search the whole house, didn't want a fire, lol. Then I heard it in the car one day then realized it was coming from beyond.
The faces seemed to appear most often when I was meditating a lot. I haven't been meditating as often as I would like lately...life is crazy busy, so I haven't seen the faces as often. I was wondering if they were people that were still on this earth plane or if perhaps they were deceased. Maybe they are to relay a message as Rene mentioned. Anyhow...you are not alone, seems it happens to a lot of us.
I also want to mention as an afterthought, I will occasionally hear voices too, but muffled so cannot make out what is being said.

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 11/28/16 06:57:26AM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Cat Whisperer: Yes, I have the ear thing happen as well as seeing faces. Funny about the faces, it seems to be people that I do not recognize, but then that happens in my daily life that I cannot remember a persons face unless I see them quite often. The ear thing.....varies from a low hum to high pitched with sounds of an electric short. The first time I experienced the electrical sound I was convinced that there had to be a problem in the house....had my husband search the whole house, didn't want a fire, lol. Then I heard it in the car one day then realized it was coming from beyond. The faces seemed to appear most often when I was meditating a lot. I haven't been meditating as often as I would like lately...life is crazy busy, so I haven't seen the faces as often. I was wondering if they were people that were still on this earth plane or if perhaps they were deceased. Maybe they are to relay a message as Rene mentioned. Anyhow...you are not alone, seems it happens to a lot of us. I also want to mention as an afterthought, I will occasionally hear voices too, but muffled so cannot make out what is being said.

Blessings

Aha yes I would check the house to see where the ringing was coming from or who had left the Tv - you know the old tv's with static lol a few weeks ago I took my kids travelling down south, we were out in the bush and on my children's ancestral land and all of a sudden my daughter (10yrs) started freaking out because she had an intense buzzing and ringing in her ear and began feeling a sort of vortex of energy swirling around her,  I told her to sit quietly under the tree and take deep breaths and listen but as she is quite an angry kid at the moment she found it difficult to calm down enough! Nice intro for her though! 

I've heard voices Whilst awake only a couple of times, however when I've heard them they have been people who are on this plane but right before they have passed or been in serious trouble. Sometimes the people have been known to me really well others I wondered why it was me they were calling too as they didn't like me in real life. I woke one night as a teen to hearing a girl that really hated me screaming my name, crying and asking for help to save her. A couple of hours later a friend banged on my window (in the physical plane) and told me the same girl had been raped again by an older family member and had gone and hung herself. It always haunts me as to if I had enough responded (I was a few suburbs away) could I have saved her. 18yrs on and I still hear her voice.... the voices and seeing death has only happened about 5 times, however in a mediatation 2 nights ago something has come through again (first time in approx 5yrs) that is showing the passing of someone and they have said goodbye and told me they would always be "right here" in the spirit realm waiting so now I'm trying to keep an eye out as to whether this person is still alive and also sending so so much love and strength...... sometimes I wonder about these buzzing, ringing m, third eye opening and voices and what exactly it is we are meant to do with it...... 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

It doesn't seem to be something that can be used to stop death when I see or hear it, it always seems to be a "just letting you know so you are prepared...." I know always refer back to the movie men in black 3 where the unicorn alien griffin says - where there is death there will always be death.... It's one of those things I'm come to think of with being an empath is that we really are here to take the pains and see the things that others may not be able to handle..... sorry I derailed the thread slightly! But that's my experience with all those bits 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
506 posts

Thanks for the post. I guess I can chalk up another mystery in my life to empathy (once again). I get sharp sounds in my ears at times. Sometimes it is buzzing and sometimes it is higher pitched sounds like what you hear when you do an ear test. The other night I was meditating and seeing some faces (I get that too). And my left ear all of a sudden got hit with a very sharp higher pitched sound for about 30 seconds. I can tell the sound is something only I detect. I'm not sure what that means and how it relates to my third eye. But I often get a slight headache or temple tension when it happens. If anyone can explain I'd be interested in learning what it is.

But on the faces thing, I get flashes of faces both when I am meditating and when I am not. I usually have to be relaxed and not trying to think of anything in particular. And then its almost as if someone is dealing me playing cards with peoples faces on them as all these faces flash to me one at a time in 1 second intervals. It's never anyone I know as I never recognize any of them. 

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I see flashes of light, when my eyes are closed or in my peripheral vision, usually at night.

I don't usually hear things, but the other night I heard and felt a huge vibration in my left ear. It was so loud, my boyfriend could hear it coming from me too (though he has esp hearing...he's an empath too).

I don't get the third eye pressure often, but I have experienced it. No experience with faces.

I think it's all symptoms of us connecting with our true divine nature...our soul and God...and other realms.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book