Electrical disturbence??

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
Just curious on this. Has anyone noticed electrical disturbences around them? As some of you know this past month in my personal life has had some grief and lots of stress. For example, I had to have my phone reset to factory standards and it has been working great again. Last week was extremely stressful with work and noticed my phone battery was draining really fast. I had nothing running on it. Then my car battery went out, and now have a blown fuse in the fuse box at home. I thought the light bulb just went out, as that has happened before many times where I've turned on the light and the bulb goes out. Even my computer at work is acting weird. Is it me that I'm so stressed I'm pulling the energy from electronic things, or just random acts of coincidences those electronic things need fixing all in one week?
updated by @tigerlily: 03/31/17 01:05:14AM
SpirtuallyAwake
@spiritled
last year
3 posts

I had this happen to me the last could of weeks as well. A string of strange things but not all of them were electrical....phone calls disconnected on land lines, my key stopped working on front door (I was locked out of my house but husband's key worked), lights flickering on and off, etc. Most of this seemed to be happening after the election results but I notice things like this ongoing. Most of the time when a phone call gets disconnected it's when my good friend and I are having a deep conversation. it doesn't happen with anyone else!

Sorry to hear about your challenges. There seems to be a lot of good/bad energy out there right now. I guess the energy has to go somewhere. Sending you positive energy. =)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book