The announcement of Fidel is Dead.

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Today I woke up to this news. My first impression was mehhh... so what. I will now tell of many pieces of info from over the years by those empaths in my family and some who were outside of it. I was born on that island and came over to the USA very young in 67. I remember one night (he worked at night away from the light of the sun) we were summoned by him and our lives were in the balance. Michael was with us that day as he let us go and were allowed to leave the island.

That man started out with good intentions. He was not all bad and even he actually had light. He was opposing the cabal who is in control of the USA. The cabal is so evil in nature that make him look like a punk.  So he turned to the dark instead as mechanism to do so. So started his descent into the pits of hell.  Many lost their lives were murder and jailed. Many families were split and destroyed. His reign of terror lasted many years, longer than other despots. Here is more emphatic info. He was one miserable man. He was deeply troubled and had no peace. He regretted what he did but could not stop it. He died many years ago and what we saw in the news was not him. Could be a clone or one of his many doubles. The rest is due to Karmic conditions that needed balancing.  So they announced today of his death because they think it safe to do so. 

The energies of this shift are unstoppable and awesome. BRING IT ON! This is the time of uncovering many things that were hidden. Expect more things like this to be uncovered. I was told by a crystal clear empath that he was dead. I knew that already. I was also told that he was trying to make amends and wanted to work with me. Of course I turned him down. I want nothing to do with such a creature and his energies. I also recognize of a link there, one in which I do not desire, need or care for. I officially sever such a link. So he is at the mercy of Source and the Universe and whether he survives his judgement or not is none of my concern nor do I care. I am at peace with this.

So, its time to observe and see how the world reacts to this news. Our job is just to watch. I wish all of you, my fellow empaths a wonderful day.

updated by @paul: 03/30/17 10:19:26PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Paul,

I also felt he'd died back when he had the cancer. Do you think Raul is any better of a man though? He seems quieter, but quiet can be deadly. I would think the lifting of the embargo will change many things, some for the better, some not. 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Paul,

I also felt he'd died back when he had the cancer. Do you think Raul is any better of a man though? He seems quieter, but quiet can be deadly. I would think the lifting of the embargo will change many things, some for the better, some not. 

In many ways Raul is worse as he is a cold blooded killer. Fidel was the Ideas man, Raul the enforcer. The embargo is just for show. What is happening is the uncovering of the lies before we can move forward.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book