Thank You, Friends

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
For those of you in the US I want to wish you a happy and plentiful Thanksgiving . It seems our country is less than thankful at this time with all the Issues at Standing Rock and the election.

I'm sending love to everyone here on this thankful day.

I would like to give thanks to each and every one of you around the world. You may not feel the love I feel when I read your post but I feel it and thank you for always being there with an open mind.

You are loved. ❤️ I hope this day smiles for you. Thank you.

IMG_6988.JPG.jpg
IMG_6988.JPG.jpg  •  60KB

updated by @rene: 03/27/17 01:14:51PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Rene'': For those of you in the US I want to wish you a happy and plentiful Thanksgiving . It seems our country is less than thankful at this time with all the Issues at Standing Rock and the election. I'm sending love to everyone here on this thankful day. I would like to give thanks to each and every one of you around the world. You may not feel the love I feel when I read your post but I feel it and thank you for always being there with an open mind. You are loved. ❤️ I hope this day smiles for you. Thank you.

Awww! Rene! 💜That is so sweet. I am also thankful for everyone here on this site....my tribe. My sanctuary in a crazy world. It is nice to have a place where we can be ourselves without worry about judgement and persecution of our empathness. ❤️💛💚💙💜💖💕☮️

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Thank you @rene, this Nation is in a heap of hurt now. Trump had a Thanksgiving message and it felt contrived and forced. He looked pained. But he is not the important problem, its Standing Rock. The militarized police is trampling over people without consequence. That is criminal but people are waking up to the cabal and their abuses. Healing is sorely needed now. people have been psychically damaged by these elections and that is what needs healing. I so chose to issue healing energies to all of the Nation that so needs it.

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Thank you!! <3

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts

You always know just how to make me smile :)

I'm not on the us but I like this tradition so I'm joining in - thanks for being you Rene <3

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts

Not in* the US 

That will teach me for not checking before posting!

Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
57 posts

Thank you, Rene.  Wishing you and everyone on this site happiness and peace! 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book