Ok..I'm confused again

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have come to terms that I am Rene' and I am a spiritual being. I try to love all But I still research everything....I can't help
myself. I am forever researching different religions and practices.
I know that their are practicing witches on here so please excuse my ignorance.
I was reading on a witches fb page , just being nosy I guess and someone ask if any of them was religious and .. to my amazement...other then casting spells ...the were send love and Light and talking about working with energies and please forgive me for sounding so naive but we all sounded so alike but yet different because we work with the light mostly and some of their energy was everywhere.
I know this is not new news to some of you but I'm still learning about other cultures.
It's strange how so many people are so alike but follow different religions and practices but most..not all ..we are the same. I can't say light workers paths is the path for everyone but it is a path to love and Light and it seems our minds stay open more than others and we accept any and all that wonders our way.
But...I did find one thing strange...when I commented on the post (you know I couldn't help myself) no one would answer my questions. Hmm. I wonder why? I ask the question " I notice you all send love and Light but yet you paint such a dark picture of your practices..why? I thought it was a honest question..maybe a little blunt but I was just wondering.
Ok. I'm done. Lol.
updated by @rene: 03/29/17 09:41:53AM
Pisces_Aquarius
@pisces-aquarius
last year
10 posts

I have a video clip where it talks about all the different religions and how they're all essentially the same...even the occult and Christian faiths have a lot in common. The clip explains where the ideas of many faiths really came from. It's very interesting! I'm off to find it then I'll post it here! (might take a bit...may have to ask my guy, as he's the one who showed it to me)

Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

I'm not a witch, so I may be talking out my a@s, but you have to look at the history of witches along with their practices to get a bigger picture. Witches were sought, hunted, cast out, and even the Halloween version of a witch is that of an ugly, scary, "I'll eat your children for supper," kind of person. They have been used as scapegoats throughout history. If there was something that couldn't be explained, people said, "Witch," and that was that. There was no recourse. Women were torn from families....is it any wonder that witches practice silently, at night, in the dark? (well, maybe not to this extent, now...)

If you are thinking about studying religions, you have to go back and learn their origins. Some of the customs may seem weird, but after learning how it came about, will amaze you-such clever ideas. I love learning history, finding out how and why we are all different, yet the same. How in almost all major religions, there was a "flood," or how there used to be hundreds of books in the new testament, but after a big get-together of so-called religious leaders, they narrowed it down to just a few select ones, burning the rest. In the Hindu religion, cows are not the only animal that is sacred. They believe that all life is sacred, but we only hear about the cow....selective reporting? 

Keep learning and asking questions. Sounds like you are on the right path! 

Pisces_Aquarius
@pisces-aquarius
last year
10 posts

Here's the video! Start at 3 min. After the religion part, it goes on to other things like the Rockefeller's and 9/11 and stuff.

updated by @pisces-aquarius: 11/24/16 08:37:54AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

@Rene, Yeah, we're all the same...just the details are different :)

Wicca is all about respecting each other and mother nature. There is nothing bad about it. A very natural, nature-oriented religion.

@pieces-aquarius, The video clip was good. Especially liked how it connects Christianity and Egyptian religions and astrology. We have a lot of history...a lot more than what gets recognized :)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Lotusfly:

Wicca is all about respecting each other and mother nature. There is nothing bad about it. A very natural, nature-oriented religion.

@pieces-aquarius, The video clip was good. Especially liked how it connects Christianity and Egyptian religions and astrology. We have a lot of history...a lot more than what gets recognized :)

Lot

Lotusfly:

@ Lotusfly.   Yep, Lotusfly,  I really think it's in the heart and intent of the individual.    We choose not to hurt others and assume others have the same heart as we do but they don't.   Power in the wrong hands can be dangerous. 

@pieces-aquarius 

i really enjoyed that video   I did not know how closely Christianity was to those other religions   

I loved it   Thank you 

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

I read alot about witches and noticed that too.  I sometimes feel they were just "misunderstood" throughout history.  like us.  and possibly taken advantage of for their gifts to create spells etc.  and then resulted in using their powers to do evil for being taken advantage.  Maybe I'm just being naive about this as well.  But maybe not, if they have gifts to cure people in an unnatural way.  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book