Survival of my Son's Surgery

To post a reply, login or signup

Heavy Rains
@heavy-rains
last year
9 posts

So, my infant son was born with cleft lip/palate and the first surgery was nothing short of traumatic for the both of us. The hardest part for me was the recovery room, and then waves of trauma after it. He is due for more surgery in December and I really could use some help mentally preparing!

I read a bit about the bubble work and I look forward to sitting with that, however, how can one stay supportive without being so overrun with empathy for a hurting baby. I didn't put up any shields, but now I know it's not an option. After his first surgery I was literally so overwhelmed to even hold him at first because I was so consumed by his pain. Are there crystals to help? Any other ideas ??

updated by @heavy-rains: 03/19/17 09:07:52AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I really don't know if there is a shield strong enough to shield us from our childrens mental or physical pain because that is PURE LOVE  and WHITE LIGHT and we know nothing can penetrate it.   I think that kind of pain and love is put in us to ensure that the earths population does not dwindle.   

Keeping yourself grounded and centered is very important to me   I center myself everyday and when I come across tough situations I can bring myself back to the center quickly so I can think   

I would put protection around you and your baby and seal it with your love and ask for understanding of all future events  and ask your God/universe and angels For protection and guidance.  

Prayers to you and your sweet baby son.   I know how precious they are,  I have two of them.  

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Feels a bit like what would be even better than shielding (or on top of it), would be channeling healing energies for him. I.e. you pray and ask that get hooked up/ connected to Divine healing energies (plus grounding, ie being hooked up to healthy Divine Earth energies), and then offer your body as a conduit for those energies to flow. They can be very comforting and calming, and it can also help you! For one when channeling healing energies one get's some as well, plus in case you feel powerless you should feel less so.....And or (if you do not already) talk to him calmly - explain why he is in pain, and tell him that the pain will go away, and that the pain now should safe him plenty of pain in future... He will understand on some level! Some people do very well to on Bach rescue Remedy! And or carry a comforting stone/ crystal.... Love and Light and many Blessings for the OP.

updated by @goodenergyhealing: 11/18/16 02:20:42PM
Heavy Rains
@heavy-rains
last year
9 posts

Rene'':

I really don't know if there is a shield strong enough to shield us from our childrens mental or physical pain because that is PURE LOVE  and WHITE LIGHT and we know nothing can penetrate it.   I think that kind of pain and love is put in us to ensure that the earths population does not dwindle.   

Keeping yourself grounded and centered is very important to me   I center myself everyday and when I come across tough situations I can bring myself back to the center quickly so I can think   

I would put protection around you and your baby and seal it with your love and ask for understanding of all future events  and ask your God/universe and angels For protection and guidance.  

Prayers to you and your sweet baby son.   I know how precious they are,  I have two of them.  

That feels so much better to my heart to have a shield which includes him. I am new to this... Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts.

Heavy Rains
@heavy-rains
last year
9 posts

Goodenergyhealing:

Feels a bit like what would be even better than shielding (or on top of it), would be channeling healing energies for him. I.e. you pray and ask that get hooked up/ connected to Divine healing energies (plus grounding, ie being hooked up to healthy Divine Earth energies), and then offer your body as a conduit for those energies to flow. They can be very comforting and calming, and it can also help you! For one when channeling healing energies one get's some as well, plus in case you feel powerless you should feel less so.....And or (if you do not already) talk to him calmly - explain why he is in pain, and tell him that the pain will go away, and that the pain now should safe him plenty of pain in future... He will understand on some level! Some people do very well to on Bach rescue Remedy! And or carry a comforting stone/ crystal.... Love and Light and many Blessings for the OP.

I absolutely love this idea and I am going to do my best to do so. I haven't ever done anything like that, but it feels so much better to think of having the ability to do anything to help. Before I felt so helpless. Thanks for your kind words and helpful thoughts! I really appreciate it.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Heavy Rains:

Rene'':

That feels so much better to my heart to have a shield which includes him. I am new to this... Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts.

I even cleanse my dogs with sage and put protection around them.  Lol. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book