Happy People

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
Few months ago a friend and I had a discussion about people and how negativity just rubs off. That came to mind tonight as I feel like exploding from emotions. We all talk about the narcs, fakes, negative etc. And how they are just drawn to us etc. What about happy people? People who are just happy, positive, takes lemons and makes lemonades. They clearly don't need or want help as they figure it out themselves and life carries on. How do we attract more of them to us? I know they don't "need" us, but nothing wrong with "wanting" to be around us. Must be their confidence. I feel like when I just try and run from a negative person they just chase me more.
updated by @tigerlily: 03/22/17 12:30:47PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

TigerLily: Few months ago a friend and I had a discussion about people and how negativity just rubs off. That came to mind tonight as I feel like exploding from emotions. We all talk about the narcs, fakes, negative etc. And how they are just drawn to us etc. What about happy people? People who are just happy, positive, takes lemons and makes lemonades. They clearly don't need or want help as they figure it out themselves and life carries on. How do we attract more of them to us? I know they don't "need" us, but nothing wrong with "wanting" to be around us. Must be their confidence. I feel like when I just try and run from a negative person they just chase me more.

I don't run any longer.   I turn and face them   I know their traits but they don't know mine anymore.   If I can help them with something then I will but if they want to manipulate me then game on.  I know that's hateful but if they can make good peoples life miserable then I got something to say about that.   I'm a fast thinker with a fast tongue.   I'm just not taking any longer.     
As we know there are people put on this earth that only eats,sleep and dreams of how they going to hurt some one. That's so wrong.

updated by @rene: 11/16/16 09:27:03PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Sorry for my negatively tonight. It I'm upset due to two narcissist in my family.   I stay away from these two so they want to upset my son knowing they going to get me upset messing with my son    And I have stayed calmed up to this point   I'm going to meditate and they better hope it helps my attitude.  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book