To Hide Or Help?

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

There is a lot of hurt and anger following the U.S. election. It's thick and is in the air. That makes it very tough for empaths as we are slammed with high levels of negative. How do we handle this? Do we empaths hide or help?

I say we buck up and try to help convert some of this negative to positive and help be part of the solution to calm our communities. Any ideas?

updated by @hop-daddy: 03/30/17 03:41:35PM
4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Some of us may not be able to openly help, especially if we are minority or immigrant or not Christian or not cisgender.  But still do the best you can with your energy and intentions.  My husband is an immigrant and we already have problems with attitudes, etc although he is a citizen.  I set up a grid for healing and will be meditating on peace the next few days :)

Much peace,

Rhonda

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hop Daddy:

There is a lot of hurt and anger following the U.S. election. It's thick and is in the air. That makes it very tough for empaths as we are slammed with high levels of negative. How do we handle this? Do we empaths hide or help?

I say we buck up and try to help convert some of this negative to positive and help be part of the solution to calm our communities. Any ideas?

What's your suggestions ?   Do you have something in mind?    

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Paul:

You ain't kidding buster. Is getting worse. I'm picking up trump hanging from the nearest lamp post along with his entire family. I'm overwhelmed, its sickening what is out there with the anger... the incredible anger and fear. 1/2 of the country feels they have been thrown under the bus by a hateful group of americans and no one cares. Trump was responsible for creating that atmosphere. We do know the kind of evil to deal with. Yes, trump is very evil. Would have happened either way. Its affecting me and I have a very short fuse right now. I do not like it at all. 

I'm also struggling as to the why. I have made some headway there and there seems to be a sliver of hope in what I'm finding out and confirming. Here is the thing. Trump is a slime ball, a horrible man with a severe mental illness. His family is garbage except for that kid of his. We will begin to see a managed trump one less evil and some of the horrible things he said will not happen or there is surely to be a bloody Civil War. Governing is not about forcing crap down people's throats as there is the opposition to deal with and that is half the country,170 million of us!

All I can say is that the evil republicans had better listen or its going to explode. The keg is primed and ready, all it needs is a spark.

@hop_daddy, You are correct. Right now I only see a divine intervention to be able to save us and the planet for when america sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news to you all fellow empaths. I also see that intervention beginning to take hold. I want to leave you all with that thought. It is being worked on at the highest levels. We are that important as what ever happens here affects the rest of this Universe.

I understand that you are frustrated, however, the hate I felt from just reading your post does not help the situation. I do understand that we need to vent...so I wish you love and peace. 

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts
31 posts Cat Whisperer

POST HERE For Peaceful Words From 11/11-11/14

Hi Hop Daddy! Check out what's going on in this post in our community! Good stuff following election. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I had meant for this post to be one of positivity to off-set all the anxiety out there. But there appears to be quite a bit of "upset" going on with people within our community. Without trying to sound too "preachy", here's my take and advice I’m trying to live by:

As an empath I have found that when I get upset, the anger I put out is very powerful. I remember being really upset after a bad phone call. And after I hung up I walked into a grocery store seething and people literally ran from me at the store like the parting of the red sea. I thought I was keeping it together internally but I've learned that as an empath I put off really strong emotions. And most of the time when I get upset it boomerangs back to me 3 times stronger and ruins my day. So I have learned to take a measured pace when reacting and try to stay calm rather than accidentally hurting myself and others with my anger. I don't know if you other empaths have noticed the same, but I really try to dull my negative reactions to things that would normally upset me.

My second point is that I recently read in a really good empath book that we become better healers when we don't attach personal judgment to things. I learned when we do that we attach our own negative energy to an already negative situation and make it worse. As a human, it’s really hard to do. But if you give it a try, you will be amazed how much calmer you are and better able to help yourself and others. We are energy changers. If you don't attach judgment to things, we are better able to take in negative to help people and quickly transfer that through us back to the earth to ground it. I admit, this is a work in process for me. But I really see it as my path.

In my other recent posts I have noted that if there is a demon to all this political hype, it is the media. They took sides and tried to hide the transgressions of one candidate while hyping the other candidate as absolute evil. I’m in agreement that Trump has a lot of baggage and deserves a lot of his unfavorable ratings. But, I have yet to meet a Hillary supporter who has listened to an entire Trump speech. They instead pass judgment on him based on what the biased media sends out in sound bites. As an example, I watched a speech where Trump said "We really need to do something about the Muslims in America who are coming here unvetted from dangerous countries". And then MSNBC immediately edited that quote on their coverage to show "We really need to do something about the Muslims in America". It's practically criminal what the media has done to shape opinions and stoke anger. I tell everyone I know to calm down and give Trump a chance. I think a lot of people are getting all wound up over their manipulation by the media who is very upset that their candidate did not win and is covering and encouraging anger, protest, and violence.

Rene, you asked what I had in mind as a solution. I don't know what to do as a group. But individually I think we should try to go out in public and use our gifts to be a calming influence and tell people that they will feel better if they replace media inspired anger against Trump with hope and optimism. I tell people you can yell and scream about him getting voted in. But where does that get you? Alternatively we can calm down and let the new President get to work and find out what he's really about when his speeches will be heard by all without media edits.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

You are absolutely right @hop-daddy...the media is really the only "evil" one here. I will quote Eckhart Tolle regarding television....."Continuously absorbing thoughts and images that come through tv induces a trancelike state of heightened susceptibility, not unlike  hypnosis. That is why it lends itself to manipulation of "public opinion", as politicians and public interest groups as well as advertisers know and will pay millions of dollars to catch you in that state of receptive unawareness. They want their thoughts to become your thoughts, and usually they succeed."

That is why at this turmultuous time I am trying to not only avoid tv and social media, with the exception of EC...our safe place, but also stay ever so present in my "now".

Blessings

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Lucky Seven:

I've just come across that Clinton may be linked occult.  A psychic, Betsey Lewis already predicted Trump were going to win and she said he is better human being than Clinton. Trump actually has a good spirit and seems do meditation practice. Also, added both Hilary and Bill involve occult practice. I was wondering and checked social media. I realised that many talk about it (if you search, you can find many).

I reviewed a couple of interviews of Trump, actually, that wasn't that bad. And he completely denied sexual assaults and rape cases. He even mentioned raping happening due to insufficient laws and boundaries of national security and he wants to eliminated. His spirit didn't look bad to me.

I actually turned into Trump side now in that Clinton never deny her involvement of Occult -- the final rally with Lady Gaga and Jay-Z, who are captured by media that they participated in a occult kinds of event (which is not technically occult but it takes ideas from occult. It's art, but not sure why they want to use bloods and naked humans in there...). 

Do we know why the old threads about the election disappeared? 

By the way, I see Clinton's face after writing sth on this community. Don't anyone see the same? 

I have been seeing images in people's post for a couple of weeks now. I don't know if they are hitting the space bar more than usual or what  but it's forming images.  But...I could be though. Lol.  I see images in every cloud I see. Lol.   

First and foremost. In my opinion , trump has spent most of his life as an narcissist but he is a self made millionaire and use to people bowing down to him.  I'm not a bowing kind of person. BUT like I said in the post that you are referring to that Hillary had evil  all around her.   I have not read it anywhere else until you posted this. but I already knew it.   I watched a few minutes of the debates and even when viewing them, I could feel some fear for her in Trump.  I have no reason to dislike her because I personally don't know her but that dark force around her wreaks to the point I can't look at her.  But..that's just my feelings about her.  I don't usually jump on a hate bandwagon but something about her made me want to fight against her , but, of course , I did not,  it's just how she makes me feel.    No doubt, Trump has a case of narcissism to say the least but there is something about her that makes me defenceful.     I didn't vote because I didn't feel either one of them was deserving of the vote and I'm not real political, it's the souls that I'm haunted by but, it's the souls I have to deal with.   

There is some reason why the masses are protesting.   It's a control mechanism that she is using.  Fortunately, I am not under her spell.     

But..that Trump though...I'm afraid he will spin out of control.   

I think the protesters are feeling the shift like we do but has goined the wrong gang.  I don't think they know any better.   We have got to band togeather for peace and not in Hillarys name.  This is one of those times when being a gifted Empath is hard.  You know the truth but you know you have to let others find there own truth.   

updated by @rene: 11/13/16 07:16:27PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

@luckyseven. Are you referring to the Illuminati?   

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book