POST HERE for Peaceful words from 11/11-11/14

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts
May all the angels hear us now. Bring peace, love and light to us. We release our fears and replace them with peaceful words, pictures and music. make it shine into the universe and give us as empaths stronger abilities to lift the vibrations of the planet to a higher peaceful frequency. Open up people's heart chakra to receive love from above and down here. Thank you to the divine and spiritual guides and god, hear our joy. :
updated by @bunnigirl: 03/21/17 04:39:17PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Each person consciously generating higher frequencies of love, joy and bliss are actually more powerful than a thousand negative thoughts 

Blessing and gratitude for the beautiful day which has been given us all

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts

Sending out as much positivity and love as I can! 

Think this is a wonderful idea,  thanks for starting the topic bunnigirl! xx

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Very welcome @bookworm.  To continue posting...may lightness light a way for darkness to find it's way out.  Love is speaking right now on so many forums, it's that simple...just hear it comfort us all and raise our frequency upward.   In this darkness we are actually finding stronger connections to each other which is a beautiful thing.  

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

I feel led to post my favorite prayer and I hope nobody is offended. Happy 11-11 everyone!

The light of God surrounds us

The love of God enfolds us

The power of God protects us

The presence of God watches over us

Wherever we are, God is.

And all is well. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Started sending love when I opened my eyes this morning.   Love your all.      PEACE 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Peace to the World   We share the same dreams  

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I love this statement "I can't feed on the powerless when my cup is overfilled ".   My feeling exactly. 

updated by @rene: 11/11/16 11:59:09AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I kneel befor thee , my sisters and brothers and offer all that is in me , all  the power that  has been givin to me and send it to you in pure loving healing light.   

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

@Rene...John Lennon! I have been thinking of that song since I woke up this morning. trying to upload pics...any advice out there?

awaken.JPG.jpg
awaken.JPG.jpg  •  71KB

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Figured it out! highest thoughs.JPG

Jenstone
@jenstone
last year
72 posts

May each of our cells feel whole, complete, perfect, in the physical dimensions. Each little cell vibrating, healing at the surface, then slowly moving out into the space between cells, becoming more and more aware that all of it is ONE. the space between, and the space within... the skin, the organs, the eyes, ---- Then zooming out to the body as whole like the cell, vibrating, healing at the surface and within.... each name, John, Jennifer, Ahmad, Sara, Raven, and the list of names is finite and yet changing with each second, some being born and some dying-- the body---- all the bodies, the essence of each self, the I am, the knowing--- contained representation of the physical body but with the spark of the subtle world that puts in each body the soul, the essence. Then moving out beyond the units of mind/body/soul to the space between each of us, the space between men and women, black and white, democrat and republican, etc. becoming more and more aware that all of it is ONE. Seeing our place in the world, the jagged lines the form the outer cells of our countries boundaries, like a cell body, vibrating, healing at the surface and within. the essence of our cells, vibrating, within the essence of our mind-bodies, vibrating (maybe be with fear or hatred or hope or love or creativity ------all of it neutral, non-judging.) Those body-minds "us" all of us, vibrating, within our lands, our nations, the lines that contain the nationalities--- still physical boundaries--we see that each nation can heal at it's surface and within... moving to the space between the nations and seeing this space as all part of the ONE--- the phsyscial plane, the oceans, the ocean floor, the seismic waves, sounds, and air and space between the nations.... ALL OF IT ONE----- and now moving to the layer above the surface of all things-- the the astral plane (or emotional magical plane) seeing that we are connected--- each unit to the space between---- and we reach, even boyond the fourth dimension, into the fifth dimension, to open our cells, our mind-bodies, our nations and our earth to the miraculous revelations of ONE mattter, energy, source and it is fun and exquisite and here there is no need for pain, only light. We rest in the expectancy, that the ONE is never as we have contained it in our minds. ONE is more, ONE is always outside of our furthest insights... and this is what makes ONE so exciting... and we embrace this awareness that we are limitless in both directions --- toward the zero and the infiniti, toward the never-ending future that wraps around to the neverending past which comes to one moment in time, one place in time, the NOW, the YOU, THE US, THE ALL! We are here. Now. And there is no "reason" for it to be otherwise than it is. 

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

So beautiful everyone! brings me to tears...music, pics, words :) 

DIVINE continue to protect us all and show the one's who do not believe that you are here and with us and it will all be ok as we all here can feel the good just as well as the bad.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

and THIS is what song came to my mind this morning as I saw the sun shining in at 6:00am

(age of aquarius)

peace.jpg
peace.jpg  •  10KB

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Jenstone:

May each of our cells feel whole, complete, perfect, in the physical dimensions. Each little cell vibrating, healing at the surface, then slowly moving out into the space between cells, becoming more and more aware that all of it is ONE. the space between, and the space within... the skin, the organs, the eyes, ---- Then zooming out to the body as whole like the cell, vibrating, healing at the surface and within.... each name, John, Jennifer, Ahmad, Sara, Raven, and the list of names is finite and yet changing with each second, some being born and some dying-- the body---- all the bodies, the essence of each self, the I am, the knowing--- contained representation of the physical body but with the spark of the subtle world that puts in each body the soul, the essence. Then moving out beyond the units of mind/body/soul to the space between each of us, the space between men and women, black and white, democrat and republican, etc. becoming more and more aware that all of it is ONE. Seeing our place in the world, the jagged lines the form the outer cells of our countries boundaries, like a cell body, vibrating, healing at the surface and within. the essence of our cells, vibrating, within the essence of our mind-bodies, vibrating (maybe be with fear or hatred or hope or love or creativity ------all of it neutral, non-judging.) Those body-minds "us" all of us, vibrating, within our lands, our nations, the lines that contain the nationalities--- still physical boundaries--we see that each nation can heal at it's surface and within... moving to the space between the nations and seeing this space as all part of the ONE--- the phsyscial plane, the oceans, the ocean floor, the seismic waves, sounds, and air and space between the nations.... ALL OF IT ONE----- and now moving to the layer above the surface of all things-- the the astral plane (or emotional magical plane) seeing that we are connected--- each unit to the space between---- and we reach, even boyond the fourth dimension, into the fifth dimension, to open our cells, our mind-bodies, our nations and our earth to the miraculous revelations of ONE mattter, energy, source and it is fun and exquisite and here there is no need for pain, only light. We rest in the expectancy, that the ONE is never as we have contained it in our minds. ONE is more, ONE is always outside of our furthest insights... and this is what makes ONE so exciting... and we embrace this awareness that we are limitless in both directions --- toward the zero and the infiniti, toward the never-ending future that wraps around to the neverending past which comes to one moment in time, one place in time, the NOW, the YOU, THE US, THE ALL! We are here. Now. And there is no "reason" for it to be otherwise than it is. 

THANK YOU! for that visualization!

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Dearest God and all the Angels, beings of light, please guide us to bring peace and love to our human family.  Please bring healing to us, the earth and all it's creatures.  Guide us and protect us.  With thanks and love, Rhonda

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

No more turning away..

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Dear Lord of the universe, please taste our tears, feel our light and embrace us.     We are here to serve , to protect and to hold those creatures you have put in our paths.  Please give us your strength to carry the wounded and to wipe their tears and chase their fears away.   

IMG_6874.JPG.jpg
IMG_6874.JPG.jpg  •  98KB

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

A song that I have no idea what the words is but it always brings a smile to my face. 

I found the translation of the lyrics. Lol

7th Element

I came to bring this song
4x

From the world of dreams.

From the crystal tears.

For the sake of love.

I came to bring this song.

How ironic. That why I like this song. That's not many lyrics though. Guess she/he is repeating them.
updated by @rene: 11/11/16 08:24:10PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Dear Ultimate Good, my wonderful Healers, Helpers, Guides,
Cleansers and Protectors, I would like to ask and thank you for all of the
following:
For your assistance (/continued assistance) in perfectly helping me,
my bodies and my life to heal, cleanse, be protected, recharged and restored.
Perfect help, wherever, whenever, whatever and however, as minute, or far-reaching
and complex as necessary, possible, available and sensible –
albeit in the past, present and/or future.
Thank you that your help is as strong, speedy and safe as applicable,
necessary, possible, available and sensible at any given time. Thank you
that all healings are as pain free and effortless as possible, available and
sensible – if ever possible that there are no negative, uncomfortable side
effects or healing crises before, during or after any healing. I give you
carte blanche with regard to how much, how, where, when and how
frequently you help – and please ignore any restrictions I might still
hold in my mind and subconscious which restrict the amount or type of
help I wish for, expect or believe possible.
                                                                                                                                                                            Thank you that you help me live and work with and in the Light and that should I go astray, you
always lead me back to it. Thank you for helping me to completely
forgive myself for any suffering chosen – past, present or future. Thank
you for being understanding, for bearing with me at all times –
ignoring any doubts and fears I might have, receive or give into. My
sincerest apologies should I ever misjudge you and blame you for
misfortune I might encounter, which are none of your fault.
Thank you for helping me become ever more unconditionally loving,
my actual divine self. Thank you for your help that my life becomes ever
more effortless, joyful, and successful. Thank you for your strong and
perfect protections – that you protect me and those dear to me against
negativity from the inside and outside and the outside against us and
negativities associated with us – as applicable, necessary, possible,
available and sensible. Please protect yourselves as necessary and don’t
overexert yourselves on my behalf.
Thank you for always removing all negativities coming out of me,
through me or which are set free through my healing work anywhere
else, as safely as necessary, possible, available and sensible. Please take
them away for rehabilitation, safekeeping or for whatever else you see
fit. Thank you for continuously helping to diminish the overall, longterm
suffering bottom line for myself, my bodies and my life, and that
due to all healings associated with my life, no other being suffers an
increase in its overall, long-term suffering bottom line. Thank you,
Thank you, Thank you. Amen.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Energies of good have aligned and we vocalize that strength.  Words that we write and words we speak have made it out on a unified level and getting stronger each day. Let's continue these words of strength to other people and to ourselves.  PEACE  is showering down from the heavens above...

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Can anyone tell me how y'all post pics without having to turn you phone sideways to see the full graphic? Lol

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Wow, C.W., now I really feel ancient. Your question made me laugh. 

I am a dinosaur who only uses an old flip cell phone for emergencies,  and when I post pics here I do it by finding one I like on my iMac desktop and just dragging it into the text box here at EC.

I'm sure someone else will give you the right answer to your question, but I just had to post. I was so amused at how far out of the tech loop I am...... ;-)

C. Cat

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Wow, C.W., now I really feel ancient. Your question made me laugh. 

I am a dinosaur who only uses an old flip cell phone for emergencies,  and when I post pics here I do it by finding one I like on my iMac desktop and just dragging it into the text box here at EC.

I'm sure someone else will give you the right answer to your question, but I just had to post. I was so amused at how far out of the tech loop I am...... ;-)

C. Cat

Lol, you sound like my husband. He still uses one of those things and is also out of the tech loop...by choice. I had to learn for my former profession, I had to deal with tech on a regular basis. It's ok to be a dinosaur, I'm no spring chicken ;) Glad you got a laugh :)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Cat Whisperer:

Can anyone tell me how y'all post pics without having to turn you phone sideways to see the full graphic? Lol

Lol.   I have a iPhone and all I do is hit attach file and it takes me to my photos and I choose the one I want to post.     

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Love to all 

IMG_6875.JPG.jpg
IMG_6875.JPG.jpg  •  47KB

updated by @rene: 11/12/16 10:08:01PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Good morning all coming from the east coast.  The most amazing dream this morning.  A beautiful white light shining down and scanning the earth and people looking in wonder and amazement and belief that there is a higher force called whatever you identify with (god, angels, divine).  People were coming together all wanting to feel this light and we were ALL as one.  What an amazing way to start the day.  We are doing great everyone with such creative shares!  We are lifting the vibration together as things feel lighter and  ot so heavy today November 13th Sunday.  Here is a youtube from Melanie ask-angels about what the super moon brings us tomorrow...

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Here is the you tube regarding the super moon:

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Rene'':

Cat Whisperer:

Lol.   I have a iPhone and all I do is hit attach file and it takes me to my photos and I choose the one I want to post.     

My iPhone uploads as jpeg file, site only uploads jpg? Hmmm. Thanks

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Good morning star shine, the earth says hello. You twinkle up above we twinkle below.....🌞

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Hello beautiful people.  I have did so much sending love to the world for a couple of days now but today I think I've been sabotaged.  My energy drained.  Don't know if something has happened or what.   I have fought with it all day, still sending love with intent to heal though.  Just not a laser show today.      

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

HermesHH:

@rene

Hi rene, thank you for your incredible work. Sending love is not always easy, still, sometimes it can feel incredible. Yesterday, it felt stellar. So, I asked inside, and I remembered you, and this awesome mix of love workers. So rene, it's absolutely alright for you to relax a bit, you deserve it. Here's a song specially for you. Thank you.

Now ..you know that put a big smile on my face.   So thankful for you.   Close your eyes and fell with your heart...fell that little whirlwind...that's my love..to you. 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

@catwhisperer

i found you. Lol. 

IMG_6895.PNG.png
IMG_6895.PNG.png  •  202KB

updated by @rene: 11/13/16 10:10:29PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Lol. 

IMG_6894.PNG.png
IMG_6894.PNG.png  •  493KB

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

And my favorite 

IMG_6845.JPG.jpg
IMG_6845.JPG.jpg  •  130KB

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

I saw the HUGE BEAUTIFUL moon this morning and saw how clear it was last night.  Moon shine down on us and continue to show your beauty.  Something so simple and beautiful.  May all of us this morning feel how comforted we are by the beauty of it to last throughout the day.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

I wanted to finish up our vigil with pics from my cleansing fire last night.....enjoy

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Rene'':

@catwhisperer

i found you. Lol. 

Awwww, thanks @Rene'

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Love....

IMG_6899.JPG.jpg
IMG_6899.JPG.jpg  •  30KB

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Thank you all for sharing your space with me. 

IMG_6897.JPG.jpg
IMG_6897.JPG.jpg  •  39KB

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Bring the balance back 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

@Rene' we share the same taste in music! Love you choices for the vigil 😊

May we all feel love, light and gratitude on this beautiful day.

Thanks to all that shared all of the great posts..very inspirational.

Blessings

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book