We as empaths need to unite together PLEASE READ and share your input

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Hi,  I am sensing individually along with globally that people are really turning up the volume as to fear about our future.  Keeping politics aside,  let's all put our heads together and maybe we can work out some ways to put our energies out there at a specific time everyday for the greater good? We have these abilities and I think right now somehow they are needed on a much bigger level.  There is power in numbers.  Let's unite instead of fight.  Friends on any social media now are tearing each other up and families are fighting and it's spiraling out of control worse than right before the election.  Any ideas anyone as to how we should all go about this?  I definitely want to be a part of this...

updated by @bunnigirl: 04/07/17 12:02:15PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I think that's an excellent idea and I was thinking something alone the lines of us all sending loving healing energy togeather at the same time maybe by meditation or intent but there are so many different time zones involved.    The super moon is in a few days.  

Maybe we can take each other hand with intent to heal all.   There is a lot of energy just on this forum and if we could send it with our love.   

Im up for suggestions also...count me in 

updated by @rene: 11/09/16 09:42:35AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

That is right!!! I forgot about the new moon on the 14th.  Perfect timing for all of us to do something that day especially!! I don't know what the moon brings on this day but I marked my calendar for it...Maybe Monday we can have a forum specifically for that day and everyone just putting in positive healings in it with our words all throughout the day?

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

It is a nice idea! But as @rene says - a lot of time zones, etc.... Considering there is billions of humans on this planet and millions meditating at any given time, we assume we are never really meditating just by ourselves. Plus it often feels that there is many divine beings joying in when I meditate (or more likely I am joining them ;))) I also ask then to sync our meditations and Light-work - if beneficial.....  But I agree it is comforting to now 'for sure' having agreed something.

I'll have a look if there is maybe some local meditation group??? Or there is local friend finding apps (tinder for platonic meets), MeetUp, etc. -where one can try to advertise meditation, and try to create a local group.....

Unfortunately London is quite a tough place for such things - yet. I spend hours (and a fair amount of funds) trying to organize a Group meditation for World Peace Day a few weeks back. In the end one guy showed up - lol. But there is always next year ;)))

Love and Light

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

I opened up a general group myself on meetup just trying to get people of all types of healing modalities to group our talents together as one big mega talent to put out there to people and so far members but people not coming out to gather.  this is an excellent forum which I was grateful to find!  

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

This Friday, 11-11, would also be a good day, since all energies put out that day should be magnified if I remember the esoteric meaning of the numbers 11-11 correctly, so positive thoughts and feelings should be amplified. So will negative ones, and there will be an urgent need to counteract them by people who know this. 

I agree the manifestation of ego, fear of change, and the need to be "right" in some people is running right over any feelings of love and tolerance, if they ever really had them. The vitriol is so intolerant and shocking, I wonder if some people's true personalities haven't been hidden all along.  This is super negative and disappointing, but also quite revealing. 

Anything we can do to ameliorate this would be a great idea. Count me in. 

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Yes Friday 11-11! I keep seeing  11 111 1111 ALL the time know!i laugh at this point but smile and put out a good intention each time! The Angels are so creative with how they do it!  Friday 11/11 and Monday 11/14 sound like VERY good days! I will just start a new topic and just have positive affirmations, intentions with the focus of sending out on a global level, etc. How does that sound?  There is certainly nothing to lose by it.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Might I suggest with different time zones, schedules, and the like to perhaps a 4 day vigil. Just keeping all the love and light going from 11/11 to 11/14 super moon. Just do what you can when you can during that time period....say intentions 24/7. Meditations when you can during that time period, affirmations, prayers or whatever you feel would help.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 11/09/16 02:59:20PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

CW -

That sounds great to me. Keeping it going for the whole 3 days is a wonderful idea, considering the magnitude of the problem. 

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Sounds  good! I will start the topic Friday just for this purpose and we can keep putting in intentions, prayers, energy lifting, etc.  

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

I couldn't agree with you more.  The hatred today is just awful and I actually fear society more than our presidential election because of how people are acting.  I see 11 11 ALOT, and with it being such a powerful number, I agree that this is the day to do so.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

YES! !!!   I'm so with y'all.  (You all. Lol).   

Sorry.  I have started early.  lol. lol 😂 

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts

I LOVE this song!!!! 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

So do I, came out when the wall came down...giving my age away now, lol.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

To me, what makes songs classic are the lyrics and the passion you can truly feel and not just empaths as we feel it all lmao.  Yep winds of change! Awesome! Rene you expanded upon this so much further! Post songs when this starts Friday, lyrics u like, jokes you have as laughter is the best feeling and raises our vibration and it's uplifting, picture's, anything!  And look what good is coming out of all this post election? People coming together and uniting and stronger because of it!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Glad someone else sees 11:11 all the time too @tigerlily...what wall @cat-whisperer I just wanted to appear real young with that question :)  Age, I feel, is a number they just gave us down here to make us feel bad and not achieve what we are meant to achieve as we feel we always 'don't have enough time' to do so as time and 'we' are endless

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

I have something to share and its not too good. I have a great feeling of dread today. I asked to be shown WHY? It must have been dreadful as I don't remember but the feeling lingers. I have other info but not sure of what to think. Civil unrest already started and even not watching the news some filtered through and 5 people were shot at a protest yesterday. I hope this is just what is out there.

I see no other way forward but to just flood this Nation with good vibes and energy. In what ever capacity you have available to you. Maybe what its on its way can be mitigated or avoided. I feel as if the Beast has taken the Throne. 

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Love the four day suggestion - should make it manageable to most! I have shared this idea with the Empath Community Group (Empath Education Center) on Facebook. So if you are on other Empath or Spiritual Forums, Groups, etc.... I'd suggest share there too!! Love and Light!

updated by @goodenergyhealing: 11/10/16 05:46:20AM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Should I start this topic today everyone?  majority decides it.  I say yes. @paul.  I get the same feeling but I also am feeling a strong 'power of peace rising also.   People, such as ourselves, are coming together and sending love and peace out to the world and a sense of coming together is happening all over from what I can see and getting stronger.  For myself right now I am blocking out all things that are not from divine energy and keeping positive in words and thoughts and putting those words everywhere  I can on social media and the 2 meetups I run upstate NY trying to gather people in person for the same purpose. Words are powerful even if people don't respond and just read it.  We, as a group, will flood with positive to the extreme and maybe this will empower us all to combat the fears that everyone is reacting from.  I think that is posittive that we are speaking up as a nation and other countries some people being negative and others positive but it is all representing us as a whole saying in a big voice this must stop, we all want change for the better and we are not relying on whoever was elected as it may have brought the same reactions.  We must make the change...

Bing
@bing
last year
547 posts

Awakened 226.jpg  Hi

This is a time of intense energy downloads from the higher frequencies and a LOT is going on.  I am including a direct link to my collection of Kryon videos that will help you to understand what is happening and why. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVeIE4vO-zDBCH6oDzYA7U4eyzCIy_Ul 

For those who are new to Kryon messages they are channeled messages like the Abraham / Esther Hicks series of books and videos.  Kryon is channeled by Lee Carroll.  You can also visit the Kryon website to learn more about his books.  I highly recommend the books "The Recalibration of Humanity" and "The Twelve Layers of DNA" from the Kryon series.  I also highly recommend "Spirit Matters" by Jim Self and Roxane Burnett.    You may also wish to read Tom Kenyon's book on The Hathors who channel sound through him.http://tomkenyon.com/ You can listen to a Hathor meditation cleansing video at this link. It is best to do so with ear buds or head phones.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

bunnigirl:

Glad someone else sees 11:11 all the time too @tigerlily...what wall @cat-whisperer I just wanted to appear real young with that question :)  Age, I feel, is a number they just gave us down here to make us feel bad and not achieve what we are meant to achieve as we feel we always 'don't have enough time' to do so as time and 'we' are endless

Berlin wall

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

http://thewakeupexperience.eu/message-andromedans-perfect-divine-order/

I posted this elsewhere, but will share it here too,

Blessings

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

@bunnigirl......you go girl!! Let's channel that positive loving light! Yes 😊

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

I agree with Bing. "Things are not getting worse, they are getting uncovered". Our own complicit role in this is being uncovered and it will cause a lot of ugliness as we are forced to face our shadow sides. I rose above political divisions and labels long ago, and hope this is not construed as taking any political side, since I do not think that way and am not on a "side". People in my life have kept trying to force me on to sides, with painful consequences for all.

I am afraid to even post any of  this, but will be myself, no matter the cost. It now appears that I've already lost two more friends (both empaths!) who still believe in this two party dog and pony show, only a year after losing my best friend of 52 years over it. So, I will say this and hope all here will be adult enough to allow me my opinion. I am wondering.....If more of the same old sh*t had won, what would the unawake learn from that? How would that have helped us advance?

I could be all wrong, but I think someone who is also negative but who promises to be totally different can act as a positive catalyst. The people now expect things to change dramatically and when they do not and cannot, since the real rulers will go right on with their agenda behind the scenes, and may be using this to their advantage to foment a civil war right now, then the people will finally (I hope) be open to the messy take down of the whole rotten system, which must occur for real change to take place. How else would they wake up to this?

Rene, thanks for turning me onto the Scorpions. I'm too old to know who they are and really liked that song. I'm also old enough to have seen people react this way to Presidential elections before, and to have seen a President murdered for refusing to do what the real rulers wanted him to do to Miami and Cuba and for his attempting to remove the source of their power (the federal reserve). Previous Presidents have also been murdered for attempting to end the Federal Reserve's power over us, Andrew Jackson being one who survived a couple of attempts on his life before they finally got him. 

This is not new. It is the coming out into the open of it which is new, where all who did not know of it will be appalled, once they stop hating on each other and face it. At this stage, we are still letting them divide us into all sorts of opposites, so we don't look at them and see where the real problem lies. First, we must solve our problem, our continued childish belief in separation from each other, which I am seeing get much worse, not better. I can only pray it is the darkness before the dawn. 

I am very sad today, but am hoping we can keep on shining our lights and rise above this to see the things of this world as not worth fighting over when compared to the glory and power of our oneness.

C. Cat

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

Well put C Cat 😊

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

I had a band called Andromeda back in the day and remember searching up all metaphysical, star seeds, etc. and an article said if the word Andromeda resonates with you that you may be one...not sure if walking around in a jacket that always had Andromeda on the back and the name of my old band could be anything but interesting nonetheless.  I fit the description of one.  Fascinating stuff!

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

I agree with Bing. "Things are not getting worse, they are getting uncovered". Our own complicit role in this is being uncovered and it will cause a lot of ugliness as we are forced to face our shadow sides. I rose above political divisions and labels long ago, and hope this is not construed as taking any political side, since I do not think that way and am not on a "side". People in my life have kept trying to force me on to sides, with painful consequences for all.

I am afraid to even post any of  this, but will be myself, no matter the cost. It now appears that I've already lost two more friends (both empaths!) who still believe in this two party dog and pony show, only a year after losing my best friend of 52 years over it. So, I will say this and hope all here will be adult enough to allow me my opinion. I am wondering.....If more of the same old sh*t had won, what would the unawake learn from that? How would that have helped us advance?

I could be all wrong, but I think someone who is also negative but who promises to be totally different can act as a positive catalyst. The people now expect things to change dramatically and when they do not and cannot, since the real rulers will go right on with their agenda behind the scenes, and may be using this to their advantage to foment a civil war right now, then the people will finally (I hope) be open to the messy take down of the whole rotten system, which must occur for real change to take place. How else would they wake up to this?

Rene, thanks for turning me onto the Scorpions. I'm too old to know who they are and really liked that song. I'm also old enough to have seen people react this way to Presidential elections before, and to have seen a President murdered for refusing to do what the real rulers wanted him to do to Miami and Cuba and for his attempting to remove the source of their power (the federal reserve). Previous Presidents have also been murdered for attempting to end the Federal Reserve's power over us, Andrew Jackson being one who survived a couple of attempts on his life before they finally got him. 

This is not new. It is the coming out into the open of it which is new, where all who did not know of it will be appalled, once they stop hating on each other and face it. At this stage, we are still letting them divide us into all sorts of opposites, so we don't look at them and see where the real problem lies. First, we must solve our problem, our continued childish belief in separation from each other, which I am seeing get much worse, not better. I can only pray it is the darkness before the dawn. 

I am very sad today, but am hoping we can keep on shining our lights and rise above this to see the things of this world as not worth fighting over when compared to the glory and power of our oneness.

C. Cat

Theatre for the masses. Yes uncovering is OK. I wish it wasn't so hard on us empaths...

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

I have a strange question but do any of you see us all togeather, standing around the earth , looking down as the earth destroys its self or something like that.   Last night while meditating,a picture came to me .  There were about 10 beings in cloaks and as I held my hand out I could see I had one on also.  I felt protected but sad.   I felt like it was y'all or your energy but I couldnt tell if this was the near or far future or the past.    Idk.  I can't get it out of my head.   Maybe just my nerves of the recent events.     

updated by @rene: 11/10/16 11:02:56AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

bunnigirl:

To me, what makes songs classic are the lyrics and the passion you can truly feel and not just empaths as we feel it all lmao.  Yep winds of change! Awesome! Rene you expanded upon this so much further! Post songs when this starts Friday, lyrics u like, jokes you have as laughter is the best feeling and raises our vibration and it's uplifting, picture's, anything!  And look what good is coming out of all this post election? People coming together and uniting and stronger because of it!

before I found others like me, I turned to music and poetry to explain my feelings    I have so many  

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

@rene wow! no i didn't but did you say nine? are there 9 of us on here? have to look...it will blow my mind i

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Rene,

I did not share your cloaked observer vision of destruction, but I had a dream from a future life many years ago. It was AWFUL. I got that the year was 2326, and I'd been sent here with a very small expedition of 5 descendants of those who'd made it off planet in time, to see if earth was habitable yet. It was not. The planet was nothing but empty, dead turquoise seas and dead sand dunes. I got the feeling of nuclear annihilation as the cause. Worse, those of us who had survived had become cruel and hard, and women were treated like things. Ever since, I've prayed that was an alternate timeline that might not have to happen.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

I counted 9 of us on here. anyone confirm? @rene. anymore detail on the dream? 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

bunnigirl:

@rene wow! no i didn't but did you say nine? are there 9 of us on here? have to look...it will blow my mind i

I haven't counted.  The number was an observation when I glanced      

Could be though 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

bunnigirl:

I counted 9 of us on here. anyone confirm? @rene. anymore detail on the dream? 

it was during meditation.  The cloaks were tan in color and we were looking down at earth.   I recentered myself and continued 

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Rene,

I did not share your cloaked observer vision of destruction, but I had a dream from a future life many years ago. It was AWFUL. I got that the year was 2326, and I'd been sent here with a very small expedition of 5 descendants of those who'd made it off planet in time, to see if earth was habitable yet. It was not. The planet was nothing but empty, dead turquoise seas and dead sand dunes. I got the feeling of nuclear annihilation as the cause. Worse, those of us who had survived had become cruel and hard, and women were treated like things. Ever since, I've prayed that was an alternate timeline that might not have to happen.

We was above earth. I could see it...the oceans and land but it was like we was in space but stationary .  We were in a circle around it.  I know the energies that were there.   They are here also.  But I felt like the lesser of the people.  A beginner of some sort.  But everyone was staring down.    

The reason it is sticking in my head is because my visions are usually earth bound with animals and wooded areas.  Don't know what this means or if it's just a mere vision but it could be my future self looking back.  I don't know.  I was very sad when I looked down.  I don't know why.  Just the feelings.   

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Rene,

I sure hope you were not looking down in your vision on the place that I was living in my dream! It was the same as all my past life dreams, otherwise I'd dismiss it, since I only dreamt it once, and I often dream past life dreams several times in a row. For me, that kind of dream is very different from a normal dream and every detail is remembered forever afterwards, including the temperature, the smell of the earth, every emotion, etc. 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts

@Rene, funny the two dreams I mentioned in the other post I was looking down seeing them.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

ok. got my topic title ready to launch tomorrow 555am tomorrow.  It will be called:  "post here for Peaceful words from 11/11-11/14" music, words, pics, anything positive let's do it to the max! until tomorrow, good night all and peaceful dreams :)

Pisces_Aquarius
@pisces-aquarius
last year
10 posts

Are any of you part of gaia.com?

My guy and I joined and have been watching some of their videos. I didn't quite know what I was going to be watching, but the main series "Cosmic Disclosure" starts with a man who is an empath. The whole series is around theories about space and that kind of thing, but there was some seriously thoughtful things said.

The empath was saying something about how the compassion in us empaths and those who are more enlightened than the average Joe is the key. We're the ones with the ability to get in touch with ourselves and with others and because of our compassion for life, we are the best chance at making a difference in the world. There are weekly meditations for empaths, indigos, starseeds, etc to push out positive energy and change. I wouldn't have believed meditation could change anything, but after the events in my life this past year, I believe it with all my heart and mind.

Compassion in this day and age is a gift. A rare one at that. It's terrible really, but look around...there is so much negativity and selfishness in society. Everything is superficial and narcissists are plastered in all direction for us to look at and dream of becoming. But we empaths are like precious stones in a dark cave. We have a light about us that even average people are able to notice and an energy that brings out smiles and raw naturality. It's exactly what the world needs today ❤️

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Pisces_Aquarius:

Are any of you part of gaia.com?

My guy and I joined and have been watching some of their videos. I didn't quite know what I was going to be watching, but the main series "Cosmic Disclosure" starts with a man who is an empath. The whole series is around theories about space and that kind of thing, but there was some seriously thoughtful things said.

The empath was saying something about how the compassion in us empaths and those who are more enlightened than the average Joe is the key. We're the ones with the ability to get in touch with ourselves and with others and because of our compassion for life, we are the best chance at making a difference in the world. There are weekly meditations for empaths, indigos, starseeds, etc to push out positive energy and change. I wouldn't have believed meditation could change anything, but after the events in my life this past year, I believe it with all my heart and mind.

Compassion in this day and age is a gift. A rare one at that. It's terrible really, but look around...there is so much negativity and selfishness in society. Everything is superficial and narcissists are plastered in all direction for us to look at and dream of becoming. But we empaths are like precious stones in a dark cave. We have a light about us that even average people are able to notice and an energy that brings out smiles and raw naturality. It's exactly what the world needs today ❤️

Hi. I have gaia.  will def watch it!! i agree 101% :)

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Lots of people specially light workers and most are empaths are under duress conditions. that means that most are under lots of pressure but its OK. that is our job. Just know that you need to take care of yourselves first.

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Rene,

You told me about that a while ago. I think you tuned into a possible outcome. It is really up to us to determine collectively the future through our racial consciousness. I hope it does not happen or at least we are not in that timeline. Most of the bad timelines have been merging with the present one and only one is going to be allowed to exist. Lots of terrible things have been predicted and I'm talking about Nostradamus. he said his books were meant to help change all of that. Some of the really bad stuff he predicted has not happened. So it must be in flux.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hey Paul,

I do remembering discussing this with you before. I really hope it is being prevented, however it happens. That is very good news indeed and something to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. :-)

C. Cat

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Just wanted to share this one.  Peace and love to all 

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

@bing can you share the link to your collection again? It doesn't seem to work. I'd love to check it out.

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

@cheshirecat I totally agree with you (and Bing). For me the most significant thing in your election (I'm in Aus) was the role of the intelligence community. If you haven't watched Pieczenik's message, I'd recommend doing so:https://www.youtube.com/watchv=ov5kvWSz5LM We have a big advantage as emphaths, which is the knowing. Having watched what was being leaked about the awful corruption, and knowing a lot of context, when I saw this video by Pieczenik I knew a couple of things immediately. First, it is essentially truthful and a section of the intelligence community had put out information because they knew the awful stuff was just too awful to tolerate. I also knew immediately, though, that Pieczenik was putting his own "spin" on things.

It took me a while to realize more than this, but things clicked.

First, people who are vile are selected into Politics because they can be controlled. It's classic secret society stuff.

Second, there will be dirt (not filth) on people in the intelligence community that makes it difficult for them to speak out. I know of a story of someone going into intelligence who had a virtual initiation (spilling on all his secrets).

Third, I think that consistent with the theme in this thread, there has been a raising awareness so that things reached a tipping point. The intelligence community has something on everyone--not just the people, but also those who control behind the scenes. I think they decided to take a stand despite the potential costs to themselves and possibly families.

I really do think there has been a sudden wave of things coming out in the open. It's been quite hard for me to face at times but I think it's for the best. I also think there's much more to come, and players behind the scenes who think they're immune are going to suddenly find out they're not. "Winds of Change" is absolutely right. I have it on my playlist, and when it comes on lately I have a smile on my face. It's no accident.

The winds of change have blown across the planet. Although the energy is at times tough to deal with, I am unshakably optimistic. I just sense things are going to change for the better. According to my guides, the timeline seems to be about one year, with some significant things earlier :)

We'll see.

"The future's in the air. I can feel it everywhere. Blowing with the wind of change".

--Scorpions

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

snap,

I hope you are right and that what's going on right now is just the darkness before the dawn. My guides have not spoken to me for over a decade, so I am heartened to hear such a positive message from yours. 

P.S. Love your Avatar

Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

I'm not really sure what your wanting to accomplish, specifically. It's important to be clear anytime your sending out energy for the intention is what programs the energy. If it's not clear, then to many different energies in the mixing bowl can get really blotched :)

As far as this election goes, I feel more division then anything. I feel that this division isn't necessarily bad because it sparks a fire in people and helps them grow as souls. However, when the fire burns to hot and people start getting hurt because if it, that's the point where the fire needs to be turned down a bit.  Most of the problem revolves around fear and nonacceptance of the outcome of the election. Those who are for against those who are against. Since each individual is so passionate about their stance, it's difficult to see the other person's viewpoint. The only way people are going to be able to agree is to agree to disagree and move past it. Because the issues are so extreme, noone is ready to do this yet. In their minds, there is still time to make a change or fight for what is already in place. The best advice I can offer is to look higher, if fate really does a hand in this, then no matter who is in office, the greater good will always prevail. Though much of this falls on someone else's choices (destiny) , the universe can and will intervene if it goes against the greater good. And I wholeheartedly believe this. We don't really know what has been happening behind the scenes and maybe this is a good thing. 911 is a good example of this. Though it was a devastating event, the outcome was miraculous. For a time, people put their differences aside and united as one. It didn't come from people agreeing, it came from coming together in spite of the differences. I have no doubt that the universe intervened when we needed it most. (Not the act itself, that's was the choice of man, but the country coming together, I really feel there was an extra push from the universe that was triggered by the will of the whole.) Anyway's, let me know what your plan is and if you are one of the one's feeling fear about this, then I hope this post brings some comfort :)

Blessed Be,

Angel

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
@Angel. 911 is a very good example of unconditional love across the miles. So many lives lost due to mankinds hatred for one another but yet it sparked the light of loving beings everywhere. Even those that thought they had no love left.
It's kinda like the movie "how the grinch that stoled Christmas. No matter what you take away from people being materialistic or actual living human beings, You can not take away the love for our fellow man.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book