Super Moon

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
It hasn't rained at my house in 2 months but watch it be cloudy this night.
http://www.businessinsider.com/a-supermoon-on-november-14-will-be-the-largest-since-1948-2016-11
updated by @rene: 03/16/17 10:20:04AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks! Hope I get to see it :)

Geno661
@geno661
last year
1 posts

Looking forward to the Super Moon!

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

what are the things this moon can bring to us? i have been seeing 111 or 11 or 1111.  i know that is angels hearing all we are grateful for. 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

im loving what I'm reading about this coming moon, need the shift! 

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts

Awesome pic from super moon last night..

IMG_6782.JPG.jpg
IMG_6782.JPG.jpg  •  861KB

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Oh @rene the moon was so big yesterday. I tried to take a picture but it was pitiful. I've sensed good things from that. Feeling much better.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts

@Paul, I'm glad you are feeling much better. I enjoy reading your posts, very knowledgeable. The preceding pic was a cleansing fire set last night to welcome the lighter energy brought in by the moon. 

Blessings 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Cat Whisperer:

@Paul, I'm glad you are feeling much better. I enjoy reading your posts, very knowledgeable. The preceding pic was a cleansing fire set last night to welcome the lighter energy brought in by the moon. 

Blessings 

Thank you, being a sensitive empath with some other info... its taken a toll. I do feel that Divine Providence has take over this whole issue so I'm OK with that and at peace. That awesome moon has brought lots of needed peace to us all. Now I did post a rather long article on Vogle Crystals in @hop-daddy's thread. Check it out.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul:

Oh @rene the moon was so big yesterday. I tried to take a picture but it was pitiful. I've sensed good things from that. Feeling much better.

I was hoping for one of those moons that took up a great portion of sky but it's wasn't like that here.   

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Rene'':

Paul:

I was hoping for one of those moons that took up a great portion of sky but it's wasn't like that here.   

The first night (sunday) it was so clear, then next day I saw them spraying chemtrails and it was soon overcast. The next morning I saw HAARP wave patterns in the clouds and I suppose they did not want people to benefit from the moon energies. It was disappointing.  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book