hello lots of issues need guidence help advice or whatever...í'm sorry but it is very dramatic for me..

To post a reply, login or signup

ShASh
@shash
last year
5 posts

Hi I am Alexandeer but i changed my nickname and account.  i dont know how tobegin but i think..... i can't think of anyone without picking up from them i don't know if it is normal for an emath to be this way. ?i had/n't had a girfriend for a long time this overdo...                   so thi i didn;t know i am an empath for 3-4 years and i thought i was crazy i was blamed to be crazy from my parents because i wasn't feeling allright and with the time i realized that i feel other people emotions and i know now my crazyness is just something i did not understand and i wanna say that when i realized i can feel other people's emotions i motivated myself to change the world with tihis ability so now when i go to facebook and i open the chat i feel everybody just looking at their pictures and this is scary. i isolated myself because of my "craziness" and now i don't know how to get back to life. most of all my question is how to realx my ability i try to low down the button but it doesn't work reaaly well for me. i think i;m kinda of megalomaniac and i don't know how to chill.. think it became kind of an ego. there is more but this is my urgent question. thank you people. Bless!

updated by @shash: 04/01/17 04:08:11AM
Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Hi @sash 

Wow your feeling it. Not sure where your based but first thing I got from reading this is you really need to get to a natural water source, preferably ocean otherwise river/lake etc and just stop and breathe for a moment! 

Theres no quick fix or one size for all with what works to help bring relief but I would say step away from the noise of social media - we tend to underestimate the impact of the energetic connection of social media but it really is horrific and people are in a lot of pain. Put it down for as long as you are able, find some water and just stop and breathe for a moment (as long as you can give yourself whether this is 30min 3hrs or 3days! ) however long you can and then trial a few different methods for helping maintain relaxation. 

Hope that helps even a little 

ShASh
@shash
last year
5 posts

Renee:

Hi @sash 

Wow your feeling it. Not sure where your based but first thing I got from reading this is you really need to get to a natural water source, preferably ocean otherwise river/lake etc and just stop and breathe for a moment! 

Theres no quick fix or one size for all with what works to help bring relief but I would say step away from the noise of social media - we tend to underestimate the impact of the energetic connection of social media but it really is horrific and people are in a lot of pain. Put it down for as long as you are able, find some water and just stop and breathe for a moment (as long as you can give yourself whether this is 30min 3hrs or 3days! ) however long you can and then trial a few different methods for helping maintain relaxation. 

Hope that helps even a little 

thank you it helps. i will try something thank you

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

@shash:

Most people that come to this site starting with the same feelings as you. You are not crazy. You are just melting down from strong empathic abilities that are picking up all the negative in your life and the world. Rene & Lucky-Seven gave some really good advice. I definitely recommend protection crystals. Take a look at some of the newer postings and you will see a lot of discussion and solutions that will work for you as well. Good luck!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

ShASh:

Hi I am Alexandeer but i changed my nickname and account.  i dont know how tobegin but i think..... i can't think of anyone without picking up from them i don't know if it is normal for an emath to be this way. ?i had/n't had a girfriend for a long time this overdo...                   so thi i didn;t know i am an empath for 3-4 years and i thought i was crazy i was blamed to be crazy from my parents because i wasn't feeling allright and with the time i realized that i feel other people emotions and i know now my crazyness is just something i did not understand and i wanna say that when i realized i can feel other people's emotions i motivated myself to change the world with tihis ability so now when i go to facebook and i open the chat i feel everybody just looking at their pictures and this is scary. i isolated myself because of my "craziness" and now i don't know how to get back to life. most of all my question is how to realx my ability i try to low down the button but it doesn't work reaaly well for me. i think i;m kinda of megalomaniac and i don't know how to chill.. think it became kind of an ego. there is more but this is my urgent question. thank you people. Bless!

i know what you are going though because Im also drawn into photos and people    Other than the other very good suggestions , what I have learn to do is feel these emotions , take them in and let them flow out.   Like a cool breath of air. Though the nose and out the mouth.  It's like turning pages in a book, you just keep going , page to page, not letting yourself get stuck on the headers, footnotes or colors.   Like shuffling a deck of cards.  

I use breathing techniques to keep mysel centered in the awkward moments  and also I have certain meditation music I use that when I get stressed , I hear it in my head and it pulls me back in .   

Grounding is a life saver also   

ShASh
@shash
last year
5 posts

Thank you guys

Rene'':

ShASh:

i know what you are going though because Im also drawn into photos and people    Other than the other very good suggestions , what I have learn to do is feel these emotions , take them in and let them flow out.   Like a cool breath of air. Though the nose and out the mouth.  It's like turning pages in a book, you just keep going , page to page, not letting yourself get stuck on the headers, footnotes or colors.   Like shuffling a deck of cards.  

I use breathing techniques to keep mysel centered in the awkward moments  and also I have certain meditation music I use that when I get stressed , I hear it in my head and it pulls me back in .   

Grounding is a life saver also   

Thank you rene, i actually try to accept the picked u emotion and it becomes better, than resisting and panicing thanks for the breathing advice : )

ShASh
@shash
last year
5 posts

Lucky Seven:

Hi @shash,

I was suffering from it for a long time, too (my case, more than 10 years, I didn't know what was my ability). I don't usually have a relationship but I really want, always. The thing is I can know if my BF sth, not exactly but... at least, he does sth bad or good. Yet I'm always envying other people...;

I think there are many empath survival articles but what worked to me were

1. Crystals (wear, bring close to you) there are some centering you

2. pray for angel (I use archiangel) to protect me

3. meditation for protection and balancing/relaxation

Other people recommended me Reiki training and I'm planning take it soon.

If you are interested in any, you can try and work with your intuition.

i actually pray to Light Spririts and it helps. you remind me i have a reiki book i didn't open i will checkit out. Thanks!  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book