"My Page" is stuck!! Help!!

To post a reply, login or signup

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
When I click on My Page, it used to show responses to my messages, and it helped me keep up with them if I lost track of things (which has been known to happen!!), but it seems to be stuck in the middle of January. Does anyone know how to fix this??
updated by @retrogirl: 06/14/17 01:20:11AM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
6 years ago
414 posts

Yeah Ning is VERY annoying in that i does not allow me to separate the group activity feed from the main forum activity feed. I have filed a feature request for this but who knows if they'll ever do it :(

in love

Elise

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
Yay!!! It worked! Sandy, yours was the first new message on my page!!
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
6 years ago
414 posts

Ahahaha, I actually changed this back. My initial intent was to get the swearing that comes from the Venting group off the main page (their titles show up in the latest activity) but I didn't know it would also whack out everyone's group activity on their personal profiles.

Sigh for me, but Yay for you guy's personal profile working again ;)

in love,

Elise

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

Hi Evelyn,

Since my Page was stuck, I discovered the "My Discussions" link, so I was going through all the old messages to see if I'd missed anything, and I clicked on a thread that someone had posted awhile ago with a picture of an Orb. At the time, it looked like a Guardian Angel to me, but when I looked at it again, I could see a Swan inside it, so I just posted another message about that. The person must've deleted the thread cause I can't find it now, hence the "error" message!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book