Healing empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts
So as I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm surrounded by a lot of empaths, and one of the groups I meet with weekly some of the ladies are able to very strongly pick up my energy. One lady pointed out that she could just feel a huge amount of heat coming from me (this was whilst we were each sharing stories that needed to be healed) the facilitator did mention it was the heat from pain and trauma being healed and released. Another lady blew the energy from her hand after we had been holding hands in circle. For me I'm kinda self conscious of this. Non empaths won't pick it up but empaths will and do. It kinda feels like the teen girl getting ready o go out "does my butt look big in this?" Where as I'm going "does my energy feel too big right now?" Haha I know shielding can block energy from coming in and also going out, but it seems I'm not being effective at keeping my energy in.... any other suggestions?
updated by @renee: 03/13/17 06:11:44AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Some people can read energies even if you are shield or not. They may not can get in but they can feel your energy.    I do that and don't mean to.   I guess it's something I don't have control over yet.  There energy general  doesn't affect me but just seeing someone's name on here or anywhere .  It don't have to be a photo of them.  its a invasion of privacy to me but I don't know how to stop it yet.   I use to go to department store and everybodies emotions would pour in but now I can go in there and pick who I let in.   Most of the time anyway.  

I heat up during meditation. I have read that some gets real cold but I sweat. Someone has suggested to me before that it was a healing heat.  If that's true then I must need a lot of healing. Lol.   

Im sorry.  I got off subject. 

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

hi Renee.  Wow I can't even handle being around another empath alone where as you have a whole group! I can only imagine you feeling self conscious of having intense thoughts on your own and then people feeling it and knowing it and they are your feelings!   It is hard figuring all this out just trying to live our normal lives helping/healing people but being vulnerable at the same time...

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

bunnigirl:

hi Renee.  Wow I can't even handle being around another empath alone where as you have a whole group! I can only imagine you feeling self conscious of having intense thoughts on your own and then people feeling it and knowing it and they are your feelings!   It is hard figuring all this out just trying to live our normal lives helping/healing people but being vulnerable at the same time...

Aha yep it is a lil tricky! I believe that we shouldn't really try to pick up anything and don't try to read anymore into what is being given as I think it's an invasion of privacy and I'm quite confident that most of the ladies would practice that too. However that doesn't stop them from picking stuff up. My sister and niece are also empaths and highly psychic so it's always difficult being around them when I'm not in the greatest of mindsets as I know they can see/feel it all, and when they give any advice it's kind of like "is that just an opinion or do you know something I don't" so I can be very self conscious! However I have learnt that it forces you to be more real and more authentic as you can't bullshit anything. I have another friend who has just found out she is empath (and we've not long met) and she isn't able to pick up stuff very accurately about me but I always make sure I shield with her as I do feel she has a streak to her that may not be of the highest intengrity. But your right, it is very difficult at times and can have a person feeling very vulnerable!!! 

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Rene'':

Some people can read energies even if you are shield or not. They may not can get in but they can feel your energy.    I do that and don't mean to.   I guess it's something I don't have control over yet.  There energy general  doesn't affect me but just seeing someone's name on here or anywhere .  It don't have to be a photo of them.  its a invasion of privacy to me but I don't know how to stop it yet.   I use to go to department store and everybodies emotions would pour in but now I can go in there and pick who I let in.   Most of the time anyway.  

I heat up during meditation. I have read that some gets real cold but I sweat. Someone has suggested to me before that it was a healing heat.  If that's true then I must need a lot of healing. Lol.   

Im sorry.  I got off subject. 

Ok cool yea I agree in the privacy aspect, but I guess in this particular situation it does require dropping the guards a little so I guess there's not a lot I can do. This week I am planning on trying to just manage the energy in myself a little better so I'm not projecting so much! 

The heating up during meditation is interesting! I mostly get colder unless I have a spirit close by that brings in some warmth!! 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Hello. I'm on the phone at work and I talk to lots of very angry and upset people all the time. Its a bit draining without proper shielding. One shield that works well is silvery like a mirror and is tied to the moon energies. Recently, due to the increases in frequencies of the shift, people have been upgraded to be more sensitive. Sometimes that can be felt as heat. Its not necessarily bad its just that the person has access to way larger amounts of energy. Healing is most important at this time.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Paul:

Hello. I'm on the phone at work and I talk to lots of very angry and upset people all the time. Its a bit draining without proper shielding. One shield that works well is silvery like a mirror and is tied to the moon energies. Recently, due to the increases in frequencies of the shift, people have been upgraded to be more sensitive. Sometimes that can be felt as heat. Its not necessarily bad its just that the person has access to way larger amounts of energy. Healing is most important at this time.

Hey Paul.   I have thought a lot about the mirroring protection and wanted to try it but still have questions about it.  Is it used as a barrier , like other shields or can it project a persons actions back on them?   I know this can be a touchy subject for some because we do not won't to do harm to anyone or cause pain but it's a very interesting subject just the same.  Are there a different in mirroring shields and plain "mirroring " ?  

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Paul:

The mirror shield is one I use a bit but didn't ever think it was overly effective....until today! My goodness, saw it in action today and it was intense the energy that was being projected at me and then the reaction as it was sent back while I sat calmly listening to the person and gave them reassurance that "yep I hear you..." I hadn't intended the mirror shield for them, but was glad it was in effect! I didn't realise it was tied to the moon energy though so that is really interesting and I'd love to look more into that. I do set the intention that it's reflected back with love for the purpose of bringing awareness to that which needs to be healed!

i did notice tonight though that I let those shields down as I get physically tired so need to watch that one a bit more. 

Your comments re the heat I'm wondering if in my instance in my initial post whether it was my emery she was picking up or hers being reflected back as I'm finding that there are similar storylines and therefore what I was speaking about was triggering her, as I had felt the heat on the other side of me whereby another lady who was visibly triggered by what I was saying was sitting next to me. I did notice it again this evening a similar thing. I think I'm going to try filter whose is whose energy next time to even see if it's mine! 

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

Rene@, I feel and agree with your concerns. I usually delegate that to my higher self even when I powder critters. Some have not turned to powder LOL. When people throw crud at you, the mirror simply reflects it back to them. They are really doing it to themselves. Nothing is ever killed and can't. Source takes care of it. Case in point, the AC, I put 3 swords into it and only michael can take them out not him or me can do that. He did not turne to powder... LOL, which tells me there is still a purpose for it or Source is waiting for fulfillment. The shield reflects back to them. I have also used a type of stealth shield, they can't see me coming and POW! Some can sense something there but it's usually too late by then, but i guess that is for warriors. You can add to that a rainbow shimmering effect, which is also a shield that is alive and beautiful to see. It moves and kind of looks like the nacar of colors on pearls This makes it reactive and automatic to what ever is being thrown at you, it reacts and shield. I'm into set and forget.  Experiment with intention and visualization. CREATE whatever you wish... Really you can and are empowered to do it LOL. Its the new paradigm.

updated by @paul: 11/05/16 09:53:14AM
Nikki3
@nikler
last year
116 posts

It sounds to me like it is not a matter of holding your energy in but letting it out.  It's like you have a big ball of flames inside and you don't want to burn anyone so you keep it locked up tight where it builds and becomes explosive.  Somehow you manage to keep it under control but I think you need to release the heat out into the universe.  When you meditate let it flow through you and out, let go of it.

Renee
@renee
last year
137 posts

Nikki3:

It sounds to me like it is not a matter of holding your energy in but letting it out.  It's like you have a big ball of flames inside and you don't want to burn anyone so you keep it locked up tight where it builds and becomes explosive.  Somehow you manage to keep it under control but I think you need to release the heat out into the universe.  When you meditate let it flow through you and out, let go of it.

Spot on Nikki! Is definately the case but needing to find a safe and productive way of releasing it... until then I'm still very conscious of projecting it. 

Nikki3
@nikler
last year
116 posts

Renee:

Nikki3:

Spot on Nikki! Is definately the case but needing to find a safe and productive way of releasing it... until then I'm still very conscious of projecting it. 

meditate... when you do visualize you are filling up freight train cars with the energy as the train passes by.  do this for 1-2 minutes in the bathroom, before you go to bed at night, in your car on the way home (just don't close your eyes while driving ;)... send it off into the universe. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book