Life cursed

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
last year
89 posts

Is it possible to be born cursed? I feel like my whole life has been cursed from the day I was born. My father was my first abuser and set the rest of my life up for failure it seems with any guy I got with. the father of my children cheated on me and abused me. My first husband was a drug addict although he did love me I was unhappy and left to be with my second husband who I was with for 14 years just to find that he had been unfaithful the entire time we were together. Needless to say, we split up almost 2 years ago and it was a very bad situation. I lost my home and he to make matters worse moved right next door to my daughter in another state and now he's off in Indonesia with a 29 year old woman who is my own daughter's age and he is close to 55.

My sister who works with me seems to take pleasure in telling me all about pictures he has been posting on his facebook page of him and this new woman and that they look happy and that she is tiny and beautiful and so on. I have been battling depression for a very long time and none of this helps me any. I told her there is nothing I can do about it. we are divorced and he;'s just a dog who uses women for his own gain and that it probably will not work out anyway.

I am surrounded by an entire family of people who are so negative that I feel like I am drowning in it and it's getting worse. My kid's tell me they have their own lives and dont' have time for me anymore or what's going on in my life. I haven't seen my grandkid's in 3 years and hardly get to talk on the phone or do video chats at all with them.

I just feel so overwhelmed still by what my ex husband did to me that I just can't seem to get past it. He did and said some really horrible thing's at the end of our relationship if you want to call it that. He degraded me, embarrassed me, laughed at me, caused me to cry then made fun of me for crying. He threatened my life several times stating he hoped my car blew up with me in it. He would cut all power off to the house and he said that he did all this cause he can and get away with it cause nobody can stop him. My doctor said I have Adult psychological abuse.

Like I said, I feel like my life is cursed...

updated by @jodi-hill: 02/28/17 12:20:49PM
Gin S
@gin-s
last year
225 posts

I know how you feel. I feel like I I have bad karma this life. Luck does not like to come my way. Things are getting better for me though. I still have very bad luck but I am turning things around. Not all men are like that. There are some out there that will let you just be you and still love you. Right now though you need to think about you and what you need. Have a bubble bath with a book or take a walk somewhere peaceful, whatever it is that you love to do. Pamper and love yourself. You don't need him to care about you. If he took over so much that you don't know what you like anymore then explore and find out what you do like. Put your energy into taking care of you right now instead of someone else. I would recommend a bit less time with people who stress you out and more time finding what makes you happy. Meditation might help you work out some of the areas that are bothering you as well. You can get through this and it can get better, I know. I wish you good luck and welcome to EC. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book