The Struggle

Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
3 years ago
49 posts

Does anyone else struggle with the phenomenon of being a relatively new Christian but with a background of knowing TOO Much about sorcery (i.e., meditative influences on others), absorbing energies of others, and blocking it all out because you are a Christian? What about the past life stuff (Knowing someone - is it a kindred spiritual bond or past life resurfacing?). What then do you do with the ESP stuff that we all share (energies, emotions, thoughts, etc.). It sure makes church more interesting - or does it? What do we do with all the extra stuff we were born with and experienced all our life but are not talked about in Christian circles - or worse, shunned? How can I talk to my pastor about my knowing of the church clergy? Oh the secrets we keep. The coyote medicine we have to subtly slip in in dialogue. When can we really be open? Is that the extra stuff talked about in the book of revelations? Is it the "discerning of Spirits" the Apostle Paul talked about. When can we just be ourselves or do we always have to run around in secrecy and act dumb all the time?! When the Lab opens the seventh seal will we finally be FREE? I the mean time, I have to act the act, do the subtle stuff, ease it in, and pretend I don't know what I do. It is a lonely way of living - especially as a Christian. I thought it was hard enough being a freelance spiritualist. It's even harder being a Christian with these idiosyncrasies.

updated by @soothsayer4: 09/03/18 11:49:45AM
Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
3 years ago
49 posts

what you said gives me hope. I only hop that I am following Christ's example - not that there is any guilt in being an Empath. Eithe wa, it is of God we have these gifts. I is however prophetized pthat in the End of Times people will progressively manifest n increased array of spiritual gifts - perhapse we are of the first wave - who knows what power our children will possess. There is already talk in NewAge circles of "Crystal" an "Indigo" children. Maybe it all ties in to what has already been fortold of th time we ar in now. Perhapse we are already in th last week of Daniel. Empahs are touchec by God with our gold laced antennaes with highly sensitiv perception and the ears of holy intercession. How noble our missions can be!

Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
3 years ago
49 posts

thanks for the reply I should tell yo sometime my journey to being born again. What a symbolic metamorphasis it was and still is! Just remember, our journey is through Christ fo God and no one else- humans always messthings up. fear can b very distructive bu God is without fear and made you as you are- embrace it as it is a gift of God!

Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
3 years ago
49 posts

to what extent do we hide ourselves, our true idenity in a world of "beleivers". What can we do in a world full of discourse, this strange world of humans that keep to themselves - so wrapped in thier bubble of self contained existance. So many fail to see the bigger picture that us empaths see all the time. How surreal it would be to break the bubble of thier awareness. How impossible as well to penetrate tha ego entrenchd shell that surrounds so many people. Is it our missio n from God to reach out to others and show them the truth of their being, their core, their very essence?

Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
2 years ago
49 posts

Thank you for the rep!y Robecca. It seems that any gift of the Spirit is to be found out at the right moment of one's life - often subtly and subconsciously as its quite integrated in their own manifested awareness as already part of themselves. At that point, our job is done. What a humble service we empaths of God's define appointment we truely are!

Soothsayer4
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
2 years ago
49 posts

feeling that familiar sensitivity again- electronics arent working well around me, attracting other empaths like moths to light, feeling that familiar energy radianc of electronic devices and natural things around me, and of course the collective energetic force of the community at large

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book