Really?!

To post a reply, login or signup

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
3 years ago
64 posts

Ever had weird dreams? It can sometimes be interesting to write them down. Joseph and his coat of many colors comes to mind from when my parents took me to sunday school as a kid. The dreams he had even made his own brothers hate him (aren't people lovely haha ;-)

Makes me think of the verse "Many are called but few are chosen" Maybe this is true, maybe it isn't, but it makes you wonder, b/c time and time the chosen I heard about as a kid always had it the hardest and wound up being leaders -the last thing they wanted surprise surprise.

I was reading about it in a book my sister showed me called Lucifers Flood-and Ab the chosen one with his wife sarah.

Who knows if this is true?

I had a dream where I was in a limo with an interesting person-not the brightest girl out there, but she wanted to meet with me. While I was riding in her limo, there were demons calling out to me on one side of the road. They were trying to tell me they thought I was wonderful, and they said they didn't like the girl that they had-she wasn't smart enough for what they wanted to use her for. Then we kept driving on a narrow road with forests on either side of us. On the other side were angels and heavenly principalities. They were telling me all the reasons they wanted me and what they could use me for. Its a real shame haha... I really don't know what either side was trying to tell me-nor do I remember. Well, thats that. If I remember more I might wright more...

updated by @ruby-fox: 02/28/17 12:09:12PM
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
3 years ago
64 posts

And I know I spelled words wrong... I guess I just don't care... I write too fast haha. opps ignore my spelling. I rarely spell-check. I just write and thoughts come to me

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book