Observations and some testimony

To post a reply, login or signup

Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
3 years ago
44 posts

Hi there my Christian family of brothers and sisters. Looks like we have more in common than just being Christian. I am new to the site and already I feel part of a brand new family. In many ways, when I became Christian I had thought that I was truly lost before and then found by God through Christ. As many of you may have felt most of your lives - that alienated feeling of being different and not like others. I tried New Age, Panthiestic approaches to help understand myself and my journey. This was all shortchanged until I was born again (recently). Though, what I found the most unusual about fellow Church members is the great disconnect they portrayed - you know what I mean - like when you scan their energy and truly see and feel how spiritually numb they really are. It show most in church when I get the more highly sensitive days when I cannot turn off the radar or adjust it and pick up on thoughts as well. Wow! It just shows that most of the people I attend church with are not at all connecting or even listening to the sermon. Though, when the music plays and people join in the singing - that is my favorite time. I just absorb it all.

I have to say, though, that since I was born again, things have become quite different for me. The grounding that I have been missing most of my life had finally arrived. There is a deeper sense of peace than I had previously experienced; and I was able to finally let go of the collective psychic energy that always consumed me - just giving it to God through Christ to hold. The integration of before and after conversion was quite interesting however. I think in many ways I am still trying to integrate the old and the new. Yes, I have given my life to Christ Jesus. I am merely sorting out what is considered sorcery to the bible and what is just a Spiritual gift. The best way I could make sense of it is to know that sorcery is that if imposing or taking energy. Whereas a spiritual gift (according to the Apostle John) is that of reading or "discerning of spirits" (i.e., energy, thought patterns, emotions, etc) for the will of God.

This statement may sound selfish coming from a fellow Christian, but I keep thinking that since I found this site (was praying for this finding) that I was lost and now I'm found. I didn't know before that the two things can be mixed - a psychic gift and being Christian - until now. I thought that the Empath thing was either put on hold or hidden from the rest of the Christians. I believe now that I don't have to be ashamed of who I am .. or even hide it anymore.... at least not from all of you. This still isn't something I would preach from a pulpit, but now I know who I can talk to and relate to the most. I thank you God for leading me here by the same grace that works through all of us on this website to help others through our gifts. May God bless you all.

I

updated by @soothsayer4: 07/01/17 11:54:25AM
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
3 years ago
44 posts

I thank all of you for your replies. I do feel welcome here and understood. It is a good feeling

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book