Energy/Spiritual Attachment Through Physical Contact?

To post a reply, login or signup

Cara
@cara
2 years ago
6 posts

A few months back I was shopping and I noticed a man was watching me and following me around the store. He later came up to me and introduced himself, gave me some compliments, and shook my hand and he proceeded to make a comment about my energy, as he could feel that I had a lot of positive energy... that was the end of that. I thought it was a strange encounter but didn't think much of it. That night I had horrible dreams that I knew were heavily demonically influenced... a cannibalistic spirit to be more specific. I could feel that something was in my house and it took me several days to get rid of it.

I've always been extremely sensitive to demonic spirits and have been able to see them in people, along with being attacked when I was younger, but I have never experienced a spiritual attachment such as this and believe that it occurred because of a handshake. Now I'm freaked out about people touching me and try to avoid hand shakes at all cost, but because of the field that I am in, it is rude of me not to shake someone's hand.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this? And I am curious how others deal with demonic attacks?

updated by @cara: 10/21/17 03:25:19AM
Cara
@cara
2 years ago
6 posts

Very helpful, thank you. In my dreams I am able to rebuke spirits in the name of Jesus and the dreams stop immediately. This presence didn't flee as easily. I've always been taught that people can't send spirits or curses on born again Christian because we are protected by the blood? The guy gave me the creeps and I knew something was off but didn't realize it until later. So how do I prevent this from happening again?

Also... removing things from your home is vital and an extremely important point that you made. I realized this about a year ago and began removing things that were actually connected to the occult that I thought had no connection. I don't watch much tv and when I do I'm particular about what is played in my house. So I feel like I've been careful.

Cara
@cara
2 years ago
6 posts

I really do appreciate hearing other's experiences that are similar to mine. Most people don't understand or if they do, they don't understand to what extent. I feel because I am more sensitive and have been given gifts, that I'm targeted more and have more dealings with demonic spirits and demonically possessed people.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book