Atheists

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Loud, proud, annoying atheists get on my goat! They act as if they have superior intellects. They ridicule the beliefs of others. In general they are rude, dismissive and very annoying. I know I'm being judgemental, but I think it's because they act as if they have the right to judge others. Sometimes it's as if they are on a mission to rid the world of believing in anything? Maybe this should be on the venting page? Lately I have noticed so many atheists throwing their weight around. They are aggressive and demand proof of everything. JMO of course.

updated by @flyrobinfly: 10/17/17 08:52:01PM
Arrowyn
@arrowyn
2 years ago
1 posts

And they get angry when asked to DISprove God. For some reason they don't like that very much...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Hi Arrowyn, I'm glad you understand what I'm talking about. I just get sick of the bossiness. People need to believe in 'something'?

Arrowyn
@arrowyn
2 years ago
1 posts

I totally understand. I think it takes more faith to be an atheist. They have way more faith than me! .... in nothingness.... sad, really.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Robin,

You know how much I admire your forthrightness! Tell it girl!

I think atheists are cowards.

I admit to having trouble understanding them, since I cannot look closely at a flower and not believe in God.

With no God and no accounting coming at any point, they can do whatever the hell they want to and never be held to justice or atonement. How convenient and how much easier life is that way.

That is exactly the first tenant of the Church of Satan, ie. "Do what thou whilst". They also hold to the second tenet of that church which is moral relativism ie. anything goes if you can make up stuff to justify it.

They may say they do not believe in anything, but their actions fit Satanism to a tee, which is sad, since some of them are actually very good people in many ways. I know several who give a lot of time and money to charity, believing we must make this life better for everyone, since it's all we've got. What's the point though, if this is it and then nothingness.......

Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

I have no room in my life for atheists, which unfortunately includes some of my family members. I'm not talking about agnostics. Agnostic means "without knowledge" and that's a fair thing to be. My religion is my lifeboat, and aggressive atheists are trying to throw darts in my lifeboat. 

Tundra2
@tundra2
9 months ago
57 posts

I believe that people have a wonderful gift of being able to believe in what they want. 

With that comes the burden of having to respect others beliefs, no judging or expecting others to accept what we believe.   

I do not understand why someone tries to get someone else to believe what they do.

Hermes.V
@hermes
9 months ago
104 posts
The thing about beliefs is that they are merely clouds. For a brief moment, they define the view of the sky, yet they are not the sky. If you have ugly clouds, then you might say what a gloomy sky or what a gloomy day. If you have georgeous clouds, you might say what a beautiful day. But it's when there are no clouds that you see Mr Blue Sky.
Likewise, beliefs that no longer serve lead to perceiving that life is terrible. Empowering beliefs lead to perceiving life as beautiful. While not holding on to any belief means that you are free to live any life you want, that you are Blue Skies.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

@hermes:

Very beautifully put. Are you a writer by chance? If not, you should be. You always post wonderful interpretations that are well worded. I always look forward to your posts.

Hermes.V
@hermes
9 months ago
104 posts
@hop-daddy
Thank you for your encouraging words. Up to now, I have only written in my own private journals. I think, perhaps you are right, I will consider it seriously. Thanks hop-daddy.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book