Help for a teenage empath who's now quite sure yet!

To post a reply, login or signup

5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

Hello again! My teenager (16) is having a very hard time with life. I am sure she is an ampath at the very least. When I ask her pointed questions or she reveals her "feelings"to me, as she "feels" everything, she is a book on empathics! We had to put her on antidepressants due to her ability to cope and a few bad situations she managed to get into. She draws the negative people to her and is determined to "help" everyone, even though it kills her. I wonder if there are any good books any of you know about that I could buy her to read. NOT a self-help book, just and informative type. She is fascinated by the dead, spirits, and beyond. We talk about it frequently and have had many experiences in our home now and where we lived before, and just in day to day life. I think a book might help her understand without being labeled (self-help) as my mother is a very pushy Christian who buys both of us these types of books all the time and does not believe in anything but Christ. Thanks in advance and any advice is always helpful and I am greatful!

updated by @5wildponies: 07/20/17 12:09:26PM
5wildponies
@5wildponies
2 years ago
22 posts

We took her to the Dr. an dhe put her on meds because she was cutting and semi-suicidal. They seem to help so far, i'm trying to find a book or something she would be interested in reading and possibly relate to. I am quite positive she is at the very least an empath.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book