Being an Empath and a mother of a meth addict

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
It's pure hell. For the people that don't believe in hell undoubtably don't have a child on meth. He's not just killing hisself, he's killing me also. The only person that would gladly give up their life so he could live is slowly dying due to a chemicall that he loves more than her. Don't ask me to understand the addition, ask me how my grand child that I'm raising because her parents lives a pipe more than they love her. Ask me about the other grandbaby due in February that healths possibly could be affected due to their love of meth. Ask me how I'm going to raise another one living on the bare minimum because I had to put my career on hold to raise this one. Ask my how I explain to here that Santa dident have much money this year. Ask me what I tell her when she ask me where's her mama and daddy and when they will be back. Tough love may work for some people but it doesn't include the babies. They did not ask to be here in a chemical world. I'm sorry if this hurts but I've hurt so much I'm numb.
updated by @rene: 02/28/17 05:41:50AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I'm so sorry for you pain Rene. I hope you have someone to help you with the babies. Meth is a very selfish drug. I know it seems like you son only loves the dope but with most addicts, they really do love other people. They just can't show it. It is a very strong addiction that takes over all actions. It's themselves who addicts do not love.

As hard as it is for you, I hope there is some solace in knowing that you are an angel for your grandchild and you will be blessed for being there for her. I also hope your son will get the help he needs.

All the best wishes to you.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you so much. He's been in a couple of rehab programs but it was for me, not him. I think when someone has to want to stop, but if they enjoy it so much, they will never stop and he enjoys it. It's like someone forcing me to stop eating cake. I know I'm going to get fat but it taste so good. This boy is my heart and I don't won't to loose him. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad, well not really but if just one person read this and stopped to think about what they are loosing, maybe it's worth it. But , I know addiction is selfish and will not let them feel. I love you all but please remember , children are watching and learning from you. Peace ..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book