Waiting on your twin flame

To post a reply, login or signup

Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts

I know it's said that everyone must wait for the right time to meet your twin flame. Well I know I am going to meet mine soon, and its getting hard to be patient. I don't know if it makes any sense but I can feel him and I haven't met him. Its almost like we can telepathically talk to each other. Well last week I saw him for the first time. He was driving a while dodge pick-up(huge, mud-riding truck) My guts says it is him. He was flirting with me from his truck(in my little pathetic mazda protoge) We followed eachother unintentionally for about 7 miles. Unfortunately I had to cut or car flirting short by turning before him because I was talking my son to daycare. But I know it was him. And he knows it was me too(he is also empathic in case you're wondering) I know I am supposed to meet him this month, but I don't know when. Anyway, ever since I saw him I can't stop trying to find his truck again. I know exactly what his looks like, no mistaking. I even drove around town trying to sense him out(I know I sound like a stalker but I have waited to meet him forever) and I am ssssoooo not trying to make things happen too fast, but I just can't help it. I am not driving all over town looking(that was just the one day I did see him) But when I am driving I can't help but be very aware of the cars around me. I feel like I am going to explode with the antiipation lol. I am happy, excited, nervous, antsy. it's just crazy, and I feel crazy. I love someone I have never even talked to. I loved him before I saw him. And wow,he is perfect. Just perfect. IDK if this is a discussion or a rant. But I guess I'll ask what you all read from the situation? Thoughts? Am I utterly insane for instinctually beleiving in this man? I am still knew to knowing I am an empath and learning to trust my instincts, but this one is just ssssoooooooo strong.

updated by @kayla-owl-of-the-above: 05/11/17 08:52:26AM
Kayla-owl_of_the_Above
@kayla-owl-of-the-above
2 years ago
19 posts
That's a great story :) I believe I am past the "soulmate" stage. They say soulmate partners are actually there to help teach you lessons you need to know to meet your twin flame. I even married one.i am still working on redefining but I have come a llloooonnnngggg way :) my biggest problem is sometimes I feel insane for waiting for and loving a man I've never met lol. I'm currently working on trusting myself and my abilities more

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book