the same problems

To post a reply, login or signup

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

Dear friends,

I have been dealing with an issue lately and I came to understand that this is a pattern now. I attract men with sexual problems and I am attracted too (at the beginning at least). Men that have had them all their lifes and men that just started...why is this happening?? Is there a lesson I need to learn?It is the same story again and again...it is getting really tiring...

updated by @boubou: 05/09/17 05:33:16PM
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
3 years ago
86 posts

When we are born, we come into this world with an agenda of lessons that remain with us until we have chosen to become their master. When you see conflicts/problems/people with the same kinds of problems, pay attention to them. Even though the people, places and events may be different, the battles are always about the same thing. These related conflicts are unlearned lessons from the Universe and until realized, will continue to be a source of trouble for you. As each person is unique, so too are the lessons.

What is a lesson? A lesson is a task and/or exercise that a student discovers and practices within a given time period. Spiritual lessons are also assignments; call it literal homework that deals with ideas, actions, and behaviors. And like the basic definition of a lesson, a spiritual lesson has a given time period in which to attain-our lifetime.

Take some time, meditate and figure out what lesson you need to learn regarding these situations. Sexual problems stem from lack of control, wanting control and not having it or fear of taking control of your life. Where in your life do you feel out of control? Take charge of your life, learn the lesson and your life will become manageable.

Don't forget that you are not alone in this. Ask for heavenly help from your Higher Power and especially from your angels. You are courageous and powerful! You can do this! I am sending you lots of love and positive energy for your journey.

-janett-

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Psychologically all people have a "type" whether they are picking these people unconsciously or not. That's why some men and women will go from one abusive relationship to the next. Subconsciously these people are attracted to the qualities most abusive people have (control, infatuation, etc). This is what could be happening with you. Or it could always have some other kind of explanation. If you want to stop attracting these kinds of men you could always start at the psychological level to try stopping it and if that doesn't work move onto other possibilities and solutions.
boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

thank you for your answers...you gave me food for thought...I know people with problems are attracted to us but at the end they behave horribly...my other relationships werent good, they didn't have sexual problems but they needed to control me like I was their property...I really hope that now that I am trying to take control of my life these things will stop happening

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

Yes until we learn what we must learn they appear again and again...I am doing a lot of inner work to find out but I think I am still missing something...I hope it will appear in time

Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
3 years ago
86 posts

When I get down on myself for thinking that I am somehow not good enough, fast enough, or that I have not learned enough, I always remember the saying, "Life is a journey, not a destination." We are exactly where we are suppose to be at all times AND we will always be given what we need when we are ready.

I will bet that you are doing wonderfully and that it is just ego giving you these self-doubts. Anyone who is doing ANY sort of Inner work gets gold stars from me. Congratulations. Pat yourself on the back for loving yourself enough to recognize that doing this is not only a benefit for self but is something that helps us all.

Sending you lots of praise and love your way!

-janett-

boubou
@boubou
3 years ago
159 posts

thank you Janett for your kind words....sending love back! :)))))

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book