The Other's Emotions

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
7 years ago
49 posts

I'm not sure where to ask this question, but I'll start here. This concerns a man that I've mentionedbefore with whom I've had an unusual, complicated relationship. He lives far away and I haven't seen him in person since 2006. However, thanks to my empathy, I know he's been following me on Facebook. He recorded a song on an album telling me that he loved me, but I didn't know it until just over a month ago. In 2006 I heard in person a song he wrote about us, but until recently misinterpreted it. Thanks to FB, he kind of knows I know aboutboth songs now and would at least be willing to say hi at least. Ever since then I feel his love almost continually, but it's especially strong at night, say from about 10:30 or 11 until 2 or 3 in the morning. I doubt that he hasn't been sleeping for over a month, but it could be. Is it somehow possible for his subconscious to be projecting emotion during sleep? It might be more than ironic that he wrote in the song that he ran to me in his sleep. I find the constant emotion starting to wear me down. It's difficult to practice the methods of dealing with it when I'm tired and sleepy myself, but I'll keep trying.

I'm really curious to know what people think about what happens to emotions when we sleep.

Thank you.

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 03/06/17 09:36:46AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book