sleeping in same bed with partner

To post a reply, login or signup

Michael3
@michael3
2 years ago
1 posts
How can I successfully sleep in same bed with a person that has a lot of negative energy coming from them? This is worse sleep I have ever had.
updated by @michael3: 04/16/17 12:40:18PM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
If you love this person, (which I assumed you did since you're sleeping with them, though everyone and circumstance is different and I'm not judging by any means)then tell them their negativity is affecting you. Ideally, they'll want to help you by improving themselves. Be gentle about it, though. No relationship is perfect, and if this is the worst part of yours then you're doing better than most. Just let them know, again GENTLY, that their negativity is affecting you. Let them know how to help you, without telling them to change who they are. A weird/hard thing as an empath. If they make an effort, that's very promising. :)
Michael3
@michael3
2 years ago
1 posts
I live by a code and I'm always honest. Truth lies within the deepest part of energy we posses. Its not in peoples awareness to know of it. We tend to drag our feet along thinking we know things when we don't. There are a few that has been blessed with the truth. Those do not go through life thinking they know everything but knowing they do. With that said negativity is a factor that can't be loved. It consumes greatness and belief. Whether love of the heart or mind is in fact a love at all there still the factor of the truth. Humanity is doomed to peril amongst there demons they create and the few that know the truth have to sit and watch while the ignorance consumes them. My passion my self is a hero. I want to help people I love to help people. I've learned most don't want to learn or to ignorant to understand. I've been aware of things wisdom for things felt things that would only be known by a gifted person. I know this is a lot but I'm really just unloading. People need to wake up. Feel the compassion love and warmth that exist beneath this form. So where are you from Emmy?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book