one big mess

To post a reply, login or signup

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
OK, I don't really know where else to turn with this because my friends don't know about my empathic abilities so they can't get the whole picture. I recently left my boyfriend of 5 years, who I have a child with. The night before I kissed a man that I work with. Before that happened, honestly since the first time I saw the man at work something attracted me to him, and when our eyes meet it is so intense....well problem is, he is married.After iI split with my boyfriend, the guy at work and I had a physical relationship, we also talked about personal things too. Well it ended because he's married and he's trying to be faithful to his wife. I am back with my ex. It was good for a little while but each day now, I am becoming continually unhappy. And still every time I look at work guy its like a peace falls over me. I feel his feelings for me at times, but sometimes he shuts them down. I dreamt about him the other night , and I went into work and he gaveme a hug and said iI dreamt about you last night, and I was floored because I dreamt of him to. I feel at home in his arms.....I just don't know what to do! Any input?
updated by @secret-blossom: 08/07/17 03:22:51AM
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Thank you so much Peter! That is great advice!
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Thank you Sarah!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book