Love or Not Love?

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
5 years ago
49 posts

I have been emotionally involved with someone on and off for over 16 years. It's been mostly off. It's after meeting him that my empathy more fully developed. This past year or so after leaving his wife and starting divorce proceedings he seemed interested in a relationship with me. However, he could never really reach out and communicate directly with me. He's expressed himself through songs he's released and through Facebook, but never, ever directly. When he would not do anything more this past DecemberI stopped responding to him. I still receive strong feelings of romantic love, which I don't really want to do anymore. It doesn't feel like the love I havefor my friends. It feels like the love I had for him. Is it possible that I'm misinterpreting it?I've been much more right than wrong in sensing things in the past, includinglosing my job this past December. Empathy makes it hard to move on sometimes.

Thank you.

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 05/12/17 03:41:45PM
Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
5 years ago
49 posts

Unfortunately I feel like he's just slammed the door in my face since he recently unfriended me on Facebook. I told him in December that if he didn't talk to me Iwould stopresponding to him.In person when I saw him, it was never alone and he has always treated me differently, always hypervigilant and sort of at a distance. It made me even more self-conscious.Even when I knew he wanted to see me and was glad to, he avoided talking to me privately. I don't have a way to contact him directly and I'm not sure I could talk to him, especially after the mean way he treated me in December. I hear his divorcedidn't leave him much to live on and he moves around a lot. We've always lived far apart from each other.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book