Jukebox in My Head

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
7 years ago
49 posts

I wonder if anyone has had asituation like mine. A while ago a professional musician developed strong feelings for me. I wrote him a letter telling him that since the relationship wasn't progressing, I wasn't going to see him anymore. This spring it seemed to me that he had been following my Facebook page so I posted a few links I knew he would react to and I very easily picked up his emotions that night. In the next few years after I stopped seeing him at his concerts (either 2000 or 2001) he wrote and recorded 2 love songs to me, and another one in 2006. Since it'd been a while, I wondered what he still felt, so I posted a message that was a response to one of those songs. Oh boy, did he pick up that clue! I already knew he tended to think in songs, now I have a continual jukebox in my head of the love songs he wrote for me. They don't stop until he goes to sleep and he seems to have trouble going to sleep. So far I don't think he has any engagements anywhere near me. Hasanyone else ever gotten a jukebox in his/'her head?

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 03/13/17 06:08:53AM
7 years ago
49 posts
Hi Sandra. Yes, I believe I'm tuning into him. I've done so for a long time. In a way I'm getting life information since these continual love songs tell me he still feels strongly about me. Unfortunately it's not the mellow ballad he wrote but the soft rock songs. It does get irritating. Sometimes I can override it with other music, but sometimes it feels like two different radios at once. Liz Story's piano music helped once.
7 years ago
49 posts
Tonight the tune has changed. It's "This Guy's In Love With You" by Burt Bacharach!!! This is when being an empath is frustrating. I hope his manager finds him an engagement in my area soon.
7 years ago
49 posts
It changes. Last night he was thinking about how much he wanted to be with me, so strongly that it kept me awake.
7 years ago
49 posts
Today's new tune in the jukebox is "I Just Called To Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder.
7 years ago
49 posts
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one. Now I have to work on tuning it down or out when I need to. It's getting to me.
7 years ago
49 posts
It only really bothers me when I'm trying to sleep. I've gotten so I can turn it down. I'll know after I see him again if I want to stop it (-:

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book