Hurt

To post a reply, login or signup

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Everyday I wake up I just think of this woman that made me fall in love with her. I never seen it coming and would have never guessed.I met her mom that flew in from another country. I met her brother too. She met my family as well. Not her dad because he's racist and she dislikes him.All of this happened in a short two months. Then she left me for him. She tried to ask me to be her fwb as if I was nothing to her! I never felt so insulted.I went into a hole of misery for months. No matter how many women liked me, no matter how hot they were, how rich, or even just made an offer most guys would love, I just backed off and kept to myself. Each day I was going through flurries of emotions.One day I woke up so mad. I was so angered, so hurt, so full of rage and wanting to do something. I always thought I'd just fight him and let my rage fuel me but I thought it would be a dumb idea and I'd be seen as an idiot. I thought to myself what if I defeat him using his own game. Using the only thing he has over me. It is obvious he is using his money to get his way. She asked me to see her on the low and I said no. I'm not second to any man.Now here I am. Although I may be hurt I put in a greater effort. I can see the Scorpio in myself as I see I am patient but my Libra side always want to just let things end there and be seen as peaceful. No.Everyday for a long time all I ever thought was that I will one day come back to rub in his face what he did to me. Yes I was poor and him making at least 100k a year was not helping. His greatest mistake will be that day. I will make sure he regrets that day. I may not make much now compared to him, but I am doing 3x better than myself at that time. I make more than my parents. I will not stop. I will rise far above him and I will never forget. When I am done he will never forget my name. He will hate me and for the first time I will not give a fuck.I am planning on him improving too. That is why I put in double the effort per day. I am still waiting for the day. He will see a person rise far beyond what he can imagine. I don't want the money, I could careless for it. It is personal for me.
updated by @reckless: 02/26/17 01:04:20PM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Thank you for this. I will take your advice.Right now I feel my efforts have gone in a different direction that I did not expect. It seems like everyone around is attempting to do the same thing. I'm not sure if it is because they see and hear about what I've done. I can say everyone around me is improving. It is good but unexpected. I guess when they seen me go from terrible to amazing they started to believe the impossible.. I do enjoy the challenge of becoming the impossible in each category I face. All I wait for is the correct insult that will challenge me. I am strange indeed...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book