Thank you from the bottom of this Empath's Heart

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

Instead of doing a mass mailing via my friends list (which is sorely outdated) I would like to thank all you wonderful souls who sent me good thoughts and positive energy during my recent move.

The collision of *transitional* energy for all involved PLUS the snow storm added many reasons for me to be stressful, but thanks to you folks I was able to coast through it easily. The furniture is all in place. The view is great. The energy in my new community is lovely and culturally diverse, which I missed on my mountain. And the good news is I still have my mountain retreat to escape to when I want to get away from it all.

Life just got 1000% better.

So thank you all for your kind wishes.

You know who you are, whether you post here or not.

:-)

updated by @roxanne: 05/21/17 12:21:56AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts
104_discussions.jpg

@madison-jade
6 years ago
0 posts

You are indeed bubbling today with positivity! Absolutely love, love, love it! I might add a thank you for all you do always my friend! I believe that positive energy requests do become exchanges as your positivity rises so does the givers...hope that makes sense!

hugs and loving light...

Maddy

Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

Thank you, my friend. Because of snow delays I was sleeping on a plastic inflatable bed that was losing air and the chairs were ok but you get tired of sitting upright after awhile.

I'm wrapped in my fuzzy blankie here on my big fat new sofa with *sink in mushability*

In other words...I'm in heaven.

hugs and loving light back atcha!

Roxanne
@roxanne
6 years ago
1,562 posts

You are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

and I mean it, Gentle Whisper.

I am so excited about this new beginning I can hardly sleep. But then I can never sleep. LOL. However, since I got my new bed delivered today perhaps I'll give it a try.

Bless you, friend.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book