That was no dream!! Wat was that???

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
So last night i was in my room jus about to fall asleep when the strangest thing happened. Ok so i dream alot and i know dreams!! but that was no dream. I cant remember wat i was seeing but it was alot of somethin. I remember layin there then I started seeing images. Then a whole bunch of scenes of things. Then i realized wat was goin on and that i wasnt deaming so i rose up OBE to theceiling. Then i looked down and got that feeling ya know like when ur on a space shot and coming down the stomach nots then i snapped out of it. Ok so im not saying this was the Crows doings they are very good friends of mine but i swear i heard them caw while i was in the trace or vision something or watever that was. Any ideas???
updated by @the-lioness-q: 01/18/17 03:19:25PM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts

Yes Sandy the crow is my spirit guide :) i wonder if they meant for me toexperiencethat, maybe likesometypeof trial or introduction?

and Lucidamy ahh the crows we've been through ups and downs but in the end we came out as friends. Im always tellin them im a crow too lol they dont seem to mind ;) they are very smart birds they understand things on a level very similar to humans im amazed by the times i saysomethingand they get it right away they're awsome!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book