Something new...need some input!

To post a reply, login or signup

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

I have always had flashes of things. The last two weeks they are becoming more frequent but also something else...let me give you an example. Last week the bridges iced over, I was driving down the road and met an 18 wheeler headed in the direction of the icy bridge. As soon as I saw the truck I had a flash of the vehicle losing control on the icy bridge and crashing. The good news is that it didn't happen but the bad news is why did I see that? These are very vivid and its happened many times in a day lately...very few happen but some do.

Any suggestions or ideas of what is going on? I feel like I have a short circuit...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maddy

updated by @madison-jade: 05/21/17 03:01:34PM

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

I just wonder what brought it to the forefront so much. Thank you for you input Tammie.

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

I think I will try to journal them Lynn that's an excellent idea. I am generally very calm when they occur so yes to that question. Those are the times that these things are happening, driving, doing the dishes, sitting outside just enjoying the day.

Thank you so much at least I know it isn't just me.

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

It isn't hormones I am pretty sure. When they flare my moods tend to change. I am very calm and relaxed and even happy when these flashes are happening. I am going to watch the news closer and see if other areas hold the key. The flashes are both negative and positive things.

Thank you for your help Alisa it is greatly appreciated.

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

Thank you Sandy I appreciate your help. I am so relieved that others are doing this too.

Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts

your microprocessor is assessing cause and effect possibilities?

Perhaps you picked up the driver's thoughts and that caused him to slow down. Feels it has something to do more with the latter.

You are an empath. You picked up on his fear.And it was that fear that had him extra cautious to prevent such a thing.

I think.

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

Excellent thought Roxy! I had not thought about it that way! Duhhhh...

Thank you for the input!

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

I do agree that things are changing I feel it all the time. I think this is a little unnerving in that these flashes or visions are more vivid than usual. I suspect tht you are correct in that it was once only when I concentrated and now it is at anytime.

Thank you so much Alisa!

Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts

It's a valuable tool because in this ever crazy universe, perhaps that flash (from him) put you in a higher state of vigilance and prevented a possible accident *effect* from a *cause* that had already been put into motion. It's easy to forget how this gift can work in so many mysterious ways. But I've no doubt a chain of events sprang from that emotional /image transference.

I had something happen once that caused me to put the breaks on my car . That slow up had me driving at a speed that I could easily control my car when this senior citizen just rolled into the street on his bicycle directly in the path of my car. He didn't look..I could see in his eyes that there was nobody at the wheel. But thank God for that original delay (I think a ball bounced in the street and I slowed down)

You could tell if I had been going at the original speed I would have had no power over the events that had been set into motion...this guy would have rolled right in front of a car going 40mph.

Gives me shivers sometimes to even think about it.

These are gifts from the Universe I'll gladly take.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book