The ah ha!

To post a reply, login or signup

Melody
@melody
last year
23 posts
So this morning for the first time since realizing I was an empath, I was able to determine my sudden anxiety was not mine. I was laying in bed and I had the feeling of my sons cheek on my face. Then all of a sudden I felt like a bullet shot through my chest and harsh anxiety ensued. I visualized taking my hands into my chest and scooping up the area of anxiety and throwing it out the window. It worked instantly! Now I am left with the question of whose anxiety was it. I think the feeling I had of my sons cheek on my face was some way of knowing he was waking up. But I couldn't sense any anxiety from him.
updated by @melody: 02/26/17 09:16:55PM
KM
@km
last year
90 posts

In this reality where you and I are conversing, we experience time. From an other dimension you were approached to see if you would temporarily transport a traumatized soul (which will have to be rescued from a body) that will be shot in what you and I consider our future.)

The feeling of your son's cheek on your face was just a communication from this non-verbal entity that it is a friendly, one. Even this gesture could not put you at ease, and you were probably not the best one to even temporarily accept this burden/assignment.

We operate on a conscious level, but there is also activity that happens on a subconscious level. On this subconscious level, you just declined to participate. Remember, there is free will. You were not the match they were looking for.

This may seem far fetched to you. It would have been to me too, had this info came to me prior to reading the Dolores Cannon books.

If and when you realize that souls live on forever, you will also realize that some don't necessarily complete their work here on Earth in the exact time as some accidental thing happens to the body they occupy; or as it is becoming the thing now, some random shooting happens. Some souls are ready to go with the body, but some souls attempt to remain here until a suitable place is found for them to resume their work. Interestingly, the soul (operating in "no time") can foresee what is about to happen to the body "in time" and can make arrangements to be housed elsewhere.

So, for example, a (male) helicopter pilot who's body perished in a Ukrainian field where his plane crashed, could have ended up staying with a North American (woman) empath (who loves to fly and likes helicopters). He would have arrived before the accident. The soul and the empath receiving it would similarly be experiencing anxiety/distress. The empath could be even on a conscious level realizing that they have no reason to be distressed and that this issue they are having must be coming from somewhere else. Eventually, a permanent place is found for the helicopter pilot and he moves on or he may decide to stay with the body, accepting that he will only be enjoying flying helicopters on a recreational basis.

Again, some of this, like the late Dolores Cannon used to say, will require a little stretch of one's imagination.

Melody
@melody
last year
23 posts

Thank you for your feedback! While that does seem like a stretch of the imagination I can understand the basis of it. Learning from what I am experiencing, nothing is too far fetched anymore. Thank you again!

KM
@km
last year
90 posts

So much more is possible than our conscious selves are capable of perceiving. Let your own experience guide you.

Although I had a major perception change in the last four to five years, I still feel that as long as I am living in this dimension, I am to continue to use critical thinking and work with all that science affords me. However, the longer I am here, the more I realize that there are plenty that science simply cannot explain.

For the majority of people the explanation I gave would be far fetched. I can usually come up with something more scientific (for them), after asking the anxiety sufferer: what did you eat or do before this happened to you, or what has been occupying your mind in the past month. People like to have things settled (explained), so the brain searches for answers as to why this happened. That is a typical human reaction.

The answers we give for, or attach to, our experience can be scientific based, spiritual based, or the way I like to look at things now days, is to explain it both ways. Then, depending on who the person is at the time, can take from it exactly what he/she needs.

No explanation would just leave the event in certain people's mind constantly searching for an answer.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book