Terrible Year

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
4 years ago
49 posts

I've had a terrible year. I've called it my Murphy's Law year because it seems like if it could go wrong, it would.

I've had insomnia on and off for the last 4 years. My MP3 player helped a lot, but that broke. Then my oldest cat died, the one who went to bed with me every night to snuggle. I've been trying since before this year to find a job and I haven't yet. I applied to 20 last week and haven't heard anything yet. I just want to get something so I don't have to move. My lease is up on New Year's Eve. The furnace won't come on and I've been trying to get my place cleaned up so it can be fixed. The apartment complex management will see that it's fixed. I have allergies, including the air freshener that comes up from the neighbor downstairs. (An air purifier will be one of the first things I buy once I start working.) I don't always have the energy to do what I want.

I also have PTSD. I'm taking Sertaline but haven't gotten a counselor yet. I tried one where I live. He was so bad. I got more out of my knitting group that I did from him. I think I could have done a better job with me than he did, if that makes sense.

The cat I lost was the one being I could count on for unconditional love and the one I always went to when things went bad. So, ow!

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 02/27/17 07:57:21AM
herbert ward
@herbert-ward
4 years ago
0 posts

I hope you get your job and things start working for the good for you. You are right about the cat's unconditional love. When things get where you can afford it, get another cat.

Many blessings your way.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book