Feeling under attack.

To post a reply, login or signup

Melody
@melody
last year
23 posts

I used to be stronger than this. But today a customer continually berated me and bullied me over the phone trying to get a price he wanted. His attacks went so far into my core. Wishing I had a drink (after the 3'rd time I hung up the phone on him due to his attacks. Even after I gave him another phone number to call, he just would not stop.) I had to settle for a prescription to calm down enough to remember to breathe. He was relentless. This type of thing never bothered me this much before but it seems that my skin is getting thinner and thinner. Is that part of the package of being an empath? How can I block these type of attacks from affecting me so much?

updated by @melody: 02/26/17 08:42:43PM
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

I have trouble with that stuff, too. It's very hard for me to be around rude, mean or harsh people. I bet he did psychic attack on you. It's like a whole other level of being mean. It attacks your spirit and soul and sort of sticks there until you can get it out.

There are a few things you can do. You can call on god and angels or whoever you believe in, and demand that they remove it from all the cells of your body. Or you can go inside and imagine the bad energy he put in you has a form. See what it looks like, a black slime, a dark chunk of black concrete, whatever you see. Then you can imagine gathering it all up and tossing it forcefully out of your body and soul and aura, like taking out the garbage.

I struggle with this, too. There are certain people in my life who do this to me from time to time as a method of punishing me for not giving myself to them to control. There is also a person I work with who is a very unhappy person and does this to me sometimes. I go home from work and have nightmares and all that. I've been reading and practicing the book The Most Important Person in the Room to help me learn some tools to not take on that stuff so much, and it's helping. The truth is, just as there are light workers in this world, there are dark workers as well to create a balance. He was probably a dark person. Just as a lot of people here are healers and want people to feel happy and send positive healing energy almost without knowing it, some people do the opposite and send bad energy. I bet he was one of those.

I hope this advise helps. That bad stuff doesn't belong in your body. I hope you are able to remove it soon and feel whole and calm and learn how to receive less of that, because it's not yours and it doesn't belong in you. Hugs! Good luck!

Melody
@melody
last year
23 posts

Thank you Sarah! I appreciate your advise and I will give it a try. Even 24 hours removed from the experience I am still feeling the attack. I have no doubt it was a psychic attack. I'm going to check out that book too! Thanks Again

Melody

Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

You're welcome. I hope you get some relief very soon and that it all helps. I know there are lots of things on the internet that tell how to get rid of psychic attack, too. Good luck!

Amanda4
@amanda4
last year
5 posts

Can you explain a little more about psychic attacks because I can I am experiencing them because my ex is one of us or something with spiritual gifts,but he uses them for evil doing like he uses he ability to use, manipulate and hurt people to the point where they will do what he want and everytime I break up with him I experience the worst physical pain, everything start to do wrong in my life and all my vision I always have turn dark like demon dark. And there have NEVER been dark before.

Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

Amanda, YEs! That's exactly what it is, someone with gifts like ours, but who uses them to hurt people instead of spread light.

Psychic attack is just sending negative energy to someone. It could be for a lot of different reasons. For me, I've had it happen a lot from my dad because he's a narcissist and I'm the scapegoat kid. A lot of times from him, it's dark energy to keep me from seeing what he's actually like and what he's doing and to keep me infantilized and feeling small, so I can't stop him or expose him and things like that. It's really pretty sad. I've gotten it recently from a friend that asked for advice on a personal matter with her family. I could see what was going on, so I gave her some advise and she pretty much opened the gates of hell on me. Except for my dad, I"d never felt such strong negative energy before and it took days to clear. It was like screaming, shrieking angry energy that wanted me to suffer so greatly, I'd be very sorry I called her out on something that was going on with them. No one wants to be called out on stuff. I totally understand, but I didn't know she was a dark person, so I didn't expect psychic attack.

Also, your ex sounds like a perfect candidate for someone who would use psychic attack. Usually control or power and things that go along with those are the motivations for doing that to people. Those pains and things like that sound exactly like what it can feel like. I bet you have a lot of energy chording to him and a lot of dark devices from him to keep you in his power and control and punish you for trying to break free.

There are lots of methods to get rid of energy chording. Here is one that work for me. It may or may not be one that help you, but it's a start. I go into a meditative state, I don't even totally have to do this anymore. After practice, I can do it fully conscious and even sitting in my desk at work. I don't know what kind of healer you are or what works best for you so do it the way you feel the most comfortable and that will be the best way for you. Anyway, look inside and ask to see unhealthy energy chording. When you start to see it, imagine an angel or yourself or god or whatever makes you feel the most comfortable, cutting them. I imagine a sort of machete chopping them down like those thick ropes of vines on jungle trees. Watch them sever and then ask to clear them out, and watch them leave. There are probably layers of chording, so once you feel they are all gone, wait a few minutes and ask if there are anymore. Plus, with psychic attack, you are more likely to have hidden chording, you can ask to be shown those and cut them, too.

You also probably have devices. Those are energetic tools that are positive or negative. We can make positive devices to help people. An energy worker friend made me an energy device to help me because I'm so empathic. It was an energetic mirror that when people sent energy to me, it hit the mirror instead and went back to them. It sounds super weird, but it helps. Anything can be created out of energy, positive or negative or neutral. People can create dark devices like ones that make your body hurt like you said, and ones that turn your vision dark and hurt you in other ways. You can get rid of those the same way as chording. Ask to be shown all negative devices, hidden and unhidden and command the angels and guides and god or whatever you are working with, to remove them all. Then see them come up and get removed.

I hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book