CHALLENGE TO ALL EMPATHS

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts

Sooo i challenge u all toemphatically predict ur gifts hehe <does evil little laugh> try to sense wat gifts u get before u get them. Then if u remember my sneaky little post ;) write back and let me know if u guessed correctly =)

updated by @the-lioness-q: 05/21/17 03:01:24PM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts

Putting all my powers into divining this.....Yes! I got it!! "MY MOTHER-IN-LAW WILL GET ME A SWEATER!"

hahahahahahhha that was an easy one. 36 years in a row. hahahhahahahaha

Hmmmm, fer realzzzzzz:

scrapbooking crafts from one daughter. Perfume or Bare Minerals from the other.

Husband and I planning vacation so no gifts. But think he'll get me something from Victoria Secrets anyway.

Just a guess.

lol

The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 years ago
794 posts

Well it's been hinted that I have a grand destiny. I have revealing visions sometimes, in addition to my being an empath. I'm noticing more of my past lives. Hearing things that's not there. Just a few minutes ago I dozed off and heard loud knocking.

Of course I never know what it means, but I can't fully say or predict what'll happen to me other than I know it's something big. Not only was it told to me, but deep down I feel it. I feel like my dreary life is going to grow into something bigger than me, bigger than life itself, I just dunno what that is.

Blessed be,

Jonny

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Wow thanks for that bit of information, this comment is soo beneficiary to this post : /Which by the way is about practicing empathic abilities through the connection u have to the person giving the gift, by using that connect the person will then be able to discern wat type of gift or wat gift they might get.Sooo yeaa thanks again :D
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
7 years ago
126 posts
Hehehe a meatball sub lol and a rock??? Wait maybe like jewlery or somthin with a really pretty rock in it!

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

I actually just had a birthday and KNEW what my son was getting me...though I thought it was a grandmothers ring. It was in fact a ring that has my grandsons birthstone in it strictly by chance :O

@madison-jade
7 years ago
0 posts

Alisa I am with you on that one! Even when I knew I pretended not too!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book