Reading minds versus messages from the other side...

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

What's the difference between reading the minds of the living, and getting messages from deceased people?

If we pick up on a thought (which turns out to be correct) how do we know its origin? Do these 'two very diferent things' operate simultaneously?

How do we know how to differentiate? What are your experiences? Have any of you been getting one, or the other, or both?

updated by @flyrobinfly: 08/20/17 11:12:23AM
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I don't 'channel' the deceased Jpath, so I can't answer that question,but someone else will probably be along to answer you.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Beautiful weather LW. :) I'm really just wondering how much we are reading the minds of the living? We can't actually prove that we aren't reading the minds of the living can we?

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

You can. It's like tuning in to different radio stations. There are different frequencies - those who have passed, those who haven't crossed over, angels, Ets, and lots more. There are many realities out there and we can tap into them. Some people are just drawn to certain stations and not to others. You always have the choice and you always have the capability. It's more of what you are drawn to. However, as LW mentioned, when you're speaking with a person and there is a strong desire on the part of the deceased to send a message - they will do their best to get your attention. It doesn't mean that you're always going to work with the deceased, but it can happen that they will come through if they are trying to communicate with a loved one.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

aw.. you trickin me LW.....

okay that's what I am interested in..... thank you.

The energy feels different? Rightio...

So most of the random thoughts I get - must be from the living I guess? (or my imagination)? Interesting...

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Dreaming is easiest for me I think Pat.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I wonder what percentage of the people on this site are mind-readers? Perhaps it's a bit too taboo to discuss? I wonder how often people hear thoughts and the circumstances?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

You see them as well don't you LW? As visions? Whereas the 'random thoughts' are not seen by the thinker. They are only heard or felt? So a visual would beanother way to tell the difference?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book